NHL Finals Discussion: Besmirching Bergevin Edition

Losing daley to the wings sucks but they will be happy with him.
Niemi is a solid back up for a year.
Bonino is a traitor going to the preds for 4 years. They wont make it out the first round.

I hope mcdavid takes the 13 mil and fucks edmonton horribly i will laugh hysterically.

Lost a lot of good guys this off-season, but I don't think the on ice product will suffer too much. Bonino was likeable but replaceable, Hainsey only has so many good years left, and Kunitz has been riding the Crosby chemistry for too long. We wouldn't have the Cup without Fleury, but it's obvious who the guy is moving forward. All in all, should be an interesting season.

Bonino was clutch though. Will miss him. Not upset at Hainsey i get it, Daley was a wtf though much like bonino; i thought they'd be staying.

Bonino was clutch though. Will miss him. Not upset at Hainsey i get it, Daley was a wtf though much like bonino; i thought they'd be staying.
I kind of got the feeling Daley was leaving, I didn't feel like Pittsburgh was a long-term solution for him. Bonino will be missed for sure, the HBK line is a legend, but hopefully everyone will step up. Man I miss having Staal in that 3rd C slot.

Jets with mason for 2 years at 8 Mil hahahaha fuck that team is stupid.

Sharks may be in a really tough spot in 5 years, after giving a bunch of 30 year old players 8 year contracts

Martin Hanzal has landed somewhere. He seems to be pretty hyped, but I dont know why. Yes he is big, but does not score much, and is 30.

The Blackhawks are getting Sharp back. LOL they are trying to reform their cup winning team.

Jets with mason for 2 years at 8 Mil hahahaha fuck that team is stupid.
Only Carey Price over the last 3 seasons has a better 5v5 save %.

He had a rough year last season but most if not all Jets fans are happy as we've had to deal with Drunk Drive since 2011 and Hellebust last year.

WPG is not even close to CAP hell either so the money ain't an issue there.

Only Carey Price over the last 3 seasons has a better 5v5 save %.

He had a rough year last season but most if not all Jets fans are happy as we've had to deal with Drunk Drive since 2011 and Hellebust last year.

WPG is not even close to CAP hell either so the money ain't an issue there.
They are still overpaying for a goalie who is average at best. This is all i will ever remember him for.

They are still overpaying for a goalie who is average at best. This is all i will ever remember him for.

Average is EXACTLY what WPG needs tho.

The only year since 2011 the Jets had average goaltending, they made the playoffs.

You have to put in perspective what WPG fans have had to deal with over the years.

Carey Price said "fuck your hometown discount" hahahahahahahahahaha

Get dat $$$

barker-fight-2.gif

He also just stated he doesn't want to win a cup ever.

Good for him, not his job to to take less money on the hope that Derpevin can surround him with a decent roster.

Also, fuck the cap. Players shouldn't hold down their own salaires so the owners can make a few extra pennies.

Maybe this will push the wealthier teams to kick the broke ones off the dole, and lift it up.

The funny thing to me is that if Montreal had built a competent offense, they probably could have saved 2+ million on the Price deal. Now if he walks they become a 25 win team, and everyone knows it.

There are very few realistic ways that press conference could have gone any worse.

Markov and Radu are apparently on a ''first come, first served'' basis. As in, if one of them signs, the other one won't be signed. That's a good way to sign neither of them.

We are so fucked.

Habs Cup window be like
giphy.gif

Habs fans already talking about trading Price, losing their shit.

Watching Yzerman shuck and deal every off season while Ken Holland waits for luck to show up in the draft is tough.

Ladies and gentlemen, the average Habs fan. Of course he praised Bergevin, for 10.5 a season I'd suck off the entire front office.

Wow Patty to Toronto. On one hand I wouldn't give him that contract, on the other I wish he would have retired a Shark

Ladies and gentlemen, the average Habs fan. Of course he praised Bergevin, for 10.5 a season I'd suck off the entire front office.

The trouble with arguing with these types is that they'll dig themselves in like ticks to defend Bergevin. They won't give an inch and will resort to Hannity levels of spin to persist in an argument. When they're proven wrong, they just disappear.

Back