NHL Finals Discussion: Besmirching Bergevin Edition

*sigh* Alzner.

Apparently the habs offered 4 years 6 per to Radulov.

*sigh* Alzner.

Apparently the habs offered 4 years 6 per to Radulov.

Probably a little light on term and AAV. Might be the best he'll get, but he's definitely going to be testing the market to it's fullest. I bet some team would give him 6.5 for 5.

Habs might be the most boring team in hockey next season.

Last edited:
Pens should sign Doan and Iggy and carry them to a Cup.

Probably a little light on term and AAV. Might be the best he'll get, but he's definitely going to be testing the market to it's fullest. I bet some team would give him 6.5 for 5.

Habs might be the most boring team in hockey next season.

Not gonna lie man, this could get pretty ugly next year. I think we're going to lose Markov who was the most effective puck mover on the back end. Even if we keep him, he can't be playing 24+ minutes per night. Neither can Alzner, btw.

Lol, these webcam interviews are pretty funny. Williams' hair was full on rolled out of bed.

Dallas and Montreal fighting over Radulov. Whoever coughs up 5 years of term first gets him, IMO.

Not gonna lie man, this could get pretty ugly next year. I think we're going to lose Markov who was the most effective puck mover on the back end. Even if we keep him, he can't be playing 24+ minutes per night. Neither can Alzner, btw.

If they thought they were losing Markov, they should have gone after Shattenkirk > Alzner. I feel like this team is going to lose it's Cup window over pennies. The East is getting better (Canes, Leafs, Flyers) and Montreal is still trying to ride the Price train.

Shatty's a righty. We need a LD. If we retain Radulov we can trade Gallagher for one. That's my plan.

Dumb question but does markov want to leave the habs? If not. Why the fuck didn't they just re sign him then?

Markov's asking for a lot. Because we have no credible alternative to him and this is his last contract.

6.25 x 4 is the habs offer to Radulov. He has multiple 4 year deals, wants a 5th year. Losing him over that 5th year is...retarded.

Going back to our earlier discussion, I would definitely put the Bonhomme in Tessa.

Anyone remember Holly Horton?

She had that 'I'd fuck a high school student substitute teacher' look to her.

Anyone remember Holly Horton?

She had that 'I'd fuck a high school student substitute teacher' look to her.
Definitely, the Judy Greer vibe. Jeez, this whiskey isn't working fast enough. What a boring landing spot for Shattenkirk.

Going back to our earlier discussion, I would definitely put the Bonhomme in Tessa.
She was at a game here in Vancouver a couple of years ago wearing skin tight jeans. I definitely wanted to put it hard up the ice.

Losing daley to the wings sucks but they will be happy with him.
Niemi is a solid back up for a year.
Bonino is a traitor going to the preds for 4 years. They wont make it out the first round.

I hope mcdavid takes the 13 mil and fucks edmonton horribly i will laugh hysterically.

Meh day. Wish they gave Boyle the money they gave Hainsey, but I'm not too rustled by it.

I do like the Moore deal though.

Back