NHL Finals Discussion: Besmirching Bergevin Edition

Duchene blows. I can't believe some people want to pay Galchenyuk + 1st for Douchene. He was the second worst defensive player on the worst team in the league. Wanna know who the worst was? Rene Bourque.

Eh, I find it's hard to judge defensive play on a team like Colorado, but I'll admit I didn't watch a single Avalanche game this season. Sometimes you need a fresh start, though I wouldn't be paying a top-20 pick for Duchene in a draft like this one.

Eh, I find it's hard to judge defensive play on a team like Colorado, but I'll admit I didn't watch a single Avalanche game this season. Sometimes you need a fresh start, though I wouldn't be paying a top-20 pick for Duchene in a draft like this one.

I'd trade a top 20 pick for him in a heartbeat.

Between 5 and 20, easily.

Great for Eberle, I hope for Tavares sake he can deliver, playing for the Isles must have felt like dying alive last season.

Still really interested where Duchene ends up. If I were the Preds I would be all over that.

Isles still going to stink bad.

He had like 1 point at the world championships in 11 games. He had that really good season like...4 years ago, but he's otherwise quite overrated.

Trading Clarkson once was impossible, twice? That is a an act of god.

lol true. Poor fucking guy. Wasa solid grinder in NJ and then Toronto did it to him .... tbf he is nice as fuck so its ok to lol at him as a professional athlete.

Kadri > Duchene.

Don't understand what the Leafs would do with Duchene.

Blue Jackets acquired Artemi Panarin, Tyler Motte and a 2017 sixth-round draft pick from the Blackhawks in exchange for Brandon Saad, Anton Forsberg and 2018 fifth-round draft pick.

They sure did. They also traded Hjalmarsson for dick all.

Zona's killing it. Good juhannus weekend to you, Rawex.

They sure did. They also traded Hjalmarsson for dick all.

Zona's killing it. Good juhannus weekend to you, Rawex.
Thanks you too.

Your thoughts on Drouin trade?
Any idea what kind of trades we see from Habs?

Thanks you too.

Your thoughts on Drouin trade?
Any idea what kind of trades we see from Habs?

Drouin trade was what the doctor ordered. We suck huge amounts of dick at scoring goals. We were limited to 1 goal or less 21 times in the regular season, and managed only 1.8 gpg in the playoffs (which is pretty typical for the habs). Sergachev is a really good player but you have to give to get.

If someone gets traded from the habs, it's going to be Galchenyuk. However, I don't think it gets done. Most of the interest, IMO, is due to a perceived ''buy low'' status on Galchenyuk. Bergy's got two holes to fix (LD) and center. He can't do both adequately by moving Galchenyuk.

What I would do is hang on to Galchenyuk, and move Gallagher with perhaps a small plus for a top 4 LD. Give Radulov whatever he wants (which appears to be 6 years 7 AAV).

Shark fans over rated Schlemko big time, but he's a solid bottom pairing guy for MTL. Nice pickup for a 5th

Some huge trades today. Was kinda hoping Jets would land Raanta.

Bring on Elliot LMAO!!

Kadri > Duchene.

Don't understand what the Leafs would do with Duchene.

Yeah, Kadri's better, but more scoring would be even better-er.

Fuck defense, just score a hundred goals a game.

Also, damn, giving Oshie 8 years seems like 5 years too many.

Nico's a good pick. Nolan has a worse injury history than that swedish defenseman for vancouver who got his nut exploded.

4 for 4 picking thusfar.

Nico
Nolan
Miro
Makar

Miro's the shit.

Gonna say Glass next.

Back