NHL Discussion: Austonishing

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ducks are in their heads, from the coaching staff down. They'll probably scramble and put Elliot back in for the 2nd.

Series ends tonight. Flames are shook to the core.

Yeah they're toast. Oilers/sharts looks like it's gonna go 7. Hopefully the ducks don't lose momentum going into that series.

What's a comparison to Ovi, from other sports? I don't know enough about his career to really understand what's up with it. From a distance it seems really strange that he's never gotten it done

Something like Dan Marino but he's not quite that good

anytime your goalie gets pulled in the first few minutes of a game and his replacement gets scored on immediately after going in net, things are not looking good

wild manage to stay alive.

Last edited:
Something like Dan Marino but he's not quite that good
He's pretty damn good tho. He's in pretty rare company with his goal scoring since he's been in the league. I can't remember where he is in total seasons with 50 goals scored but it was a short list of players who have more then him.

He's already considered the best Russian player ever by most.

Fuck him to hell either way tho.

What's a comparison to Ovi, from other sports? I don't know enough about his career to really understand what's up with it. From a distance it seems really strange that he's never gotten it done
Now that I think of it John Stockton...

{<shrug}

Lmao!

The first soul of the Stanley Cup Playoffs is claimed.

Bye bye Calgary.

They got their lunch money snatched, and wedgies to boot.

That shit was embarrassing. Feel bad for their fans.

Their entire season will only be remembered by that 4-1 game 3 collapse.

...and playoff Elliot doin his thang.

Yeah that was by far the easiest series to call. It was fun reading Flames fans trying to argue why it wouldn't happen.

...shit was always going to happen.

4 goals for the caps in the first period sounds about right. Don't know where that shit was all series. Thanks for the sig, OV, goddamn lazy bum who's also a beast.

Calgary can eat shit and live. Especially that fuck who took out fowler. This post season looks promising for the cucks. Should've thrown down a hundred on them when they were 14/1 to win the cup pre playoffs.

He's pretty damn good tho. He's in pretty rare company with his goal scoring since he's been in the league. I can't remember where he is in total seasons with 50 goals scored but it was a short list of players who have more then him.

He's already considered the best Russian player ever by most.

Fuck him to hell either way tho.

No doubt, agreed on all fronts

Need a new thread

Emilen!

Give us one good solid CLEAN hit and take someone out for us,that's all we ask from you man...Then you can murder someone anyway you want.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back