NHL Discussion: Austonishing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auston Matthews gonna Auston Matthews. Better then Eichel already.

Leafs are fucked if Rielly is out for long though. Jebus save us if Hunwick and Polak get more ice time.

meh, Reilly will be ok, his leg looked wrangled.

lol at polack, didnt even know he went over to the leafs.

Don't know how they watched him in the finals last year and thought "Hey, let's bring that pylon back for one more year".

Babcock loves his grinders.

Was at the game, had pani pangs seeing morgan go down -- he has a well documented history with knee problems, kept him out a significant year in junior.

JVR goal was so sick - practices that move 30-40 mins a day.

Apparently it's not the knee, according to Mirtle.

Fingers crossed.

ha, what a choke job.
gotta hand it to the wings to come all the way back
and win in OT

sens easily dispatched the blue jackets, play them again on sunday after we pump the leafs

Sens never win a meaningful game against the Leafs.

It is known.

Does Claude julien lose his job this wknd?

Does Claude julien lose his job this wknd?
Hard to say, I mean, how good is that team really? I do know that Tuuka is fucking killing me in the Sherdog League, hasn't sniffed .900 in forever.

Kings,Tampa,and Red Wings not in the playoffs if the season ended today. Wow but there's five Canadian teams.

Obviously we have 3 months left. Wild looks like the best team and they have no competition in the west but the Blackhawkes unless they just collapse.

Kings,Tampa,and Red Wings not in the playoffs if the season ended today. Wow but there's five Canadian teams.

Obviously we have 3 months left. Wild looks like the best team and they have no competition in the west but the Blackhawkes unless they just collapse.
I'd be happy to see Minnesota or Columbus win the Cup. Lot of experienced teams out there though.

Patty still got it.

Would be a travesty If Thornton doesn't score a dick trick before he retires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back