NGOATnou on a new level in his open workout

Open workout = this dude will destroy= This infomercial is to get you hyped for a product.
Ah, they failed in all the times I've watched that I wasn't watching Ngannou's hype vid.....

Ah, they failed in all the times I've watched that I wasn't watching Ngannou's hype vid.....

Okay.

I don't watch any of these things. Just wondering.

It seems some people get hyped over what is basically a commercial about some fighter.

Ill say it again. STIPE is FOOKED.

Hands looking like bombs and and combos are crispy. Leg kicks look like even better than barboza and anderson silva.
VxvNIEC.gif

Nah, Stipe knocks out this clown because he beat better fighters, and Ngannou...he hits hard, like a HW.

Okay.

I don't watch any of these things. Just wondering.

It seems some people get hyped over what is basically a commercial about some fighter.
Well yeah, it's a commercial selling me on him, I get that. When watching him though, he seems on another level, physically/athletically than any HW and he is very fast for a guy with that size and power.

Well yeah, it's a commercial selling me on him, I get that. When watching him though, he seems on another level, physically/athletically than any HW and he is very fast for a guy with that size and power.

He may be the best product ever, just jaded after decades of BS commercials.... and falling for them.

Hoping for an awesome fight.

better than barboza? Need your eyes check?

This is going to come down to how good his take down defense is. Stipe is a solid wrestler with more technical standup than anyone he's ever faced.

what i notice is it seems like ngannou does not like to be pressured because after his 3rd combo he does not know what to.. Seems like he needs to time back up and reset. If stipe can avoid that combo and maybe a knee(not worried about his high kicks) and pressure ngannou he will have a chance. I also noticed in the reem fight ngannou was not doing much while clinching on the fence.

Hes got good striking but his punches kind of loop.

Stipe boxing is short and crisp.

Technically Stipe is more refined but as we know that means fuck all once they step in the octagon.

Hope its a war.
As many boxers will tell you, sometimes the hardest guy to spar is the one most unorthodox and wild. It certainly does not help when that guy has the reach, athleticism, quickness, a chin that looks like a granite table and more power than anyone that has ever put on MMA gloves. I never thought we would see just some athletic' guy get into MMA late, with no previous martial arts experience, and get to contend for a modern UFC belt. Every champ in history has had some wrestling, karate, bjj, grappling or striking experience, but Ngannou just may be 'the unicorn' that has the brain and braun to get it done.

Last edited:
what i notice is it seems like ngannou does not like to be pressured because after his 3rd combo he does not know what to.. Seems like he needs to time back up and reset. If stipe can avoid that combo and maybe a knee(not worried about his high kicks) and pressure ngannou he will have a chance. I also noticed in the reem fight ngannou was not doing much while clinching on the fence.
What Ngannou was doing in the clinch was winning it and making sure the fight took place on his terms: standing and trading. Overeem is a super underrated grappler and wrestler himself, but admittedly, he lacks the chin, will and toughness Stipe has. It should be an awesome fight, but with Ngannous power and reach, I wont be surprised to see it end in two minutes, especially since Overeem dropped Stipe.

Frank is one dangerous monster, but Stipe has way more tools. I'm willing to put money on Stipe!

Those were some sick elbow combinations. Nasty AF. But I'm still picking Stipe.

My only question is will Stipe be able to take a hard shot from Ngannou and be able to keep fighting? He very well could get put to sleep with one punch, but Stipe has some ridiculous recovery.

Hyped for this fight none the less.

Anyone that thinks Ngannou is just hype should turn in their MMA card. Stipe could beat him but that doesn't mean Ngannou is not legit. The guy is athletic and skillful and quite frankly powerful as fuck. His knees look like they would liquefy organs.

He's athletic and explosive and I don't mean that he's black, I mean that guy is athletic and explosive. For a 6'4" 260 pound man he moves very fluidly. Even if Stipe beats him, who is going to beat Ngannou? He probably knocks dead anyone in the division.

Back