Nganou would murder Fedor

Hunt has a .500 record and gets brutally destroyed by welterweights and middleweights. He’s a a can plain and simple as his record shows.

Destroyed by grapplers, yeah. Ngannou isn't going to be shooting in a low-line single any time soon.

We have all seen contenders come and go especially in the HW division.
One example as Fedor is part of this thread.
Brett Rodgers demolished everyone and destroyed Arlovski,he was 10-0 ,265lbs,Powerfull,scary looking and seen as the next big thing,
After Fedor beat him he went downhill pretty fast,Over the years many have been hyped up then taken a big fall.
Do i think Nganou is capable of beating everyone he faces,Maybe.
That punch against Overeem was something else but even with all his experience Reem fell into the trap of leaving himself wide open,
He was concentrating on not getting hit too much probably because of the recent hype around Nganous power and athleticism,It was just a matter of time.that fight was lost before Overeem entered the cage,
Fighters are a completely different animal when fear comes into the equation and Nganou has that in droves,
Mark my words he will become human again once someone negates that power either with wrestling, clinching,stick and move or their own knock out punches but untill then i will enjoy the ride.

Easily. Fedor couldn't beat a UFC MW.

Overrated and Ngannou kills him inside 1

Anyone who denies that is stupid. Frankie would incinerate any version of Feds that ever fought. He would have had Kettlebell Fedor airlifted to the nearest Level 1 trauma center.

Ok. Obviously you are an obsessive Hunt fan that is delusional. Hunt got hospitalized when he sparred back around “2005”.
Wasn't on tv. Might as well not happened. Maybe hospitalized for a toe sprain.

5’7 140lbs girls in Judo could dump you on your head. You think a 5’10 230 pound multi time Sambo champion couldn’t do it to guys bigger then him ?
Best username

Wasn't on tv. Might as well not happened. Maybe hospitalized for a toe sprain.
You think Hunt, a 0-1-1 boxer at the absolute lowest level of boxing, could be remotely competitive against Tua?

I'd be willing to bet a large sum of money that the OP has never watched Fedor fight.

I'd be willing to bet a large sum of money that the OP is'nt even the true Anderson Silva

il04CG.gif

Prime Fedor was knocked the FOOK out by MW

You think Hunt, a 0-1-1 boxer at the absolute lowest level of boxing, could be remotely competitive against Tua?
What does that have to do with your farcical assumption that hunt couldn't beat elite fighters in kickboxing and mma,which he has done several times. Just because your horribly wrong doesn't mean you gotta go creating impossible scenarios to feel better about yourself. You should feel bad,that way you won't speak false so much.

Also,war Fedor eternal

This is a list of his opponents in it's entirety, with records at time of their fight and where they were in the rankings:

Martin Lazarov (0-0) NR
Levon Lagvilava (1-2) NR
Hiroya Takada (0-0) NR
Ricardo Arona (2-0) #13
Tsuyoshi Kosaka (22-10-2) #13
Mihail Apostolov (0-0) NR
Kerry Schall (5-2) #67
Renato Sobral (19-2) #8
Ryushi Yanigasawa (24-21-9) #44
Lee Hasdell (11-13-3) #104
Chris Haseman (18-11) NR
Semmy Schilt (22-10-1) #7
Heath Herring (20-7) #9
Antonio Rodrigo Nougeria (19-1-1) #1
Egidijus Valavicius (5-2) #105
Kazuyuki Fujita (8-3) #35
Gary Goodridge (17-13-1) #11
Yuji Nagata (0-1) NR
Mark Coleman (13-5) #9
Kevin Randleman (14-7) #22 (Ranked as LHW)
Naoya Ogawa (7-0) #65
Antonio Rodrigo Nougeria (23-2-1) #2
Tsuyoshi Kosaka (24-15-2) #12
Mirko Filipovic (16-2-2) #4
Zuluzinho (4-0) #115
Mark Coleman (15-7) #4
Mark Hunt (5-2) #7
Matt Lindland (20-4) #8 (Ranked as MW)
Choi Hong-man (1-0) NR
Tim Sylvia (24-4) #8
Andre Arlovski (15-5) #6
Brett Rogers (10-0) #7
Fabricio Werdum (13-4-1) #10
Antonio Silva (15-2) #11
Dan Henderson (27-8) #7 (Ranked as LHW)
Jeff Monson (42-12) #31
Satoshi Ishii (4-1-1) #46 (Ranked as LHW)
Pedro Rizzo (19-9) NR
Singh Jaideep (2-0) NR
Fabio Maldonado (22-9) #35 (Ranked as LHW)

Out of 40 matches, 15 of them against top 10 ranked opponents, 21 were in the top 25. 25 were in the top 50. Fedor was 13-2 against top 10 opponents. He faced against 13 former champions in from different organizations, going 11-2 against them. 9 were former/current kick-boxers, 13 were wrestlers and 11 Jiu Jitsu submission fighters. 7 Miscellaneous. He faced a top ten opponent every 1.5 years from 2001 to 2011. Add to the fact he went undefeated for ten years as well.

Who hasn’t ko’d overeem let’s be serious here.. overeem showed up with a horrible game plan and he paid the price. Prime fedor would kill ngannou but if they fought today?? .. we don’t need to see that . Plus there’s a what 40 lb + weight difference? Lol I still say jds and miocic ko ngannou and werdum vs ngannou would be very interesting . Werdum is very crafty on the stand up and he could play possum and go down and bait ngannou to the ground and finish him.. also, I believe Cain could finish ngannou .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back