Nganou Weaknesses?

I remember when people said texeira had a weak chin, this was before the gus and rumble fights... i think cause he was momentarily dropped by bader. Ridiculous... tex had an iron chin.. well yeah before rumble.

Bader has excellent power so its not like Glover was getting hit by chumps. If there's any criticism of Tex, it's that he gets hit TOO much

I suspect that Francis will have a rough time with the heavyweight champion landing short, heavy shots from half guard. Maybe not.

He may not have the experience but Francis has very good wrestling instinct. If anybody can Nganou it is Stipe who has the best cardio at heavyweights.

Lets see him up against a top quality wrestler and see how that goes.

Good point. Longer guys are usually bad in guard so maybe a good BJJ guy ?

I suspect that Francis will have a rough time with the heavyweight champion landing short, heavy shots from half guard. Maybe not.

Only weakness? He might beat his opponent so bad they have to drag em out in a body bag and Ngannou is charged with manslaughter.

Well, since he's the predator, I'll say "Alien"

b51f043cfff2d725c5888d40a741f020.gif

Gsp might have an answer then...

Ive been watching MMA and playing MMA RPGs for some time now.

These are my lists of potential weaknesses
  • closes eye... does anyone think Francis closes his eye when he swings or am i seeing this
  • cardio.. nobody knows how he is outside 1st
  • experience ?
Discjuss

Well there are no a level or even b level athletes in ufc ts, therefore he has nine that can be exploited

I'd throw TDD & Ground game into the list of weaknesses. A few years ago he lost to a guy who kept taking him down.

When Megan asked Forest (the VP of where Ngannou trains) about how terrifying Ngannou is, Forest 1st pointed out Stipe's wresting & then went further to say that Stipe is more well rounded. imo, that was another shout out that Stipe's ground game is better.

Gas is going to mean, "all or noth'n" . To each fighter it means different things. Press the gas, save the gas, make em gas, gas urself. Its a very, very fine line. Then there is the threat of the quick tko or ko, where gas can be blasted out for the finish, or for the hope of the finish. The Championship rounds are 4-5, something Francis has never seen. The public really has not much to go on to think Ngannou could even have enough gas in the tank for the Championship rounds. We all know The Champ Stipe does have some gas in his tank. Its all about whose blast of gas wins this fight and how this fight will be won.I am really looking forward to this fight. Its like a breath of fresh air.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back