Nganou Weaknesses?

KOskater

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Ive been watching MMA and playing MMA RPGs for some time now.

These are my lists of potential weaknesses
  • closes eye... does anyone think Francis closes his eye when he swings or am i seeing this
  • cardio.. nobody knows how he is outside 1st
  • experience ?
Discjuss

White women

Jack Johnson approves this message.

Apparently Curtis Blaydes dropped him with a jab? So by Sherdogery's standards that means he has a "weak chin".

He’s not Stipe.

0BVDX8g.gif

Ive been watching MMA and playing MMA RPGs for some time now.

These are my lists of potential weaknesses
  • closes eye... does anyone think Francis closes his eye when he swings or am i seeing this
  • cardio.. nobody knows how he is outside 1st
  • experience ?
Discjuss

he looks pretty much ate target i dunno where you are getting this. very accurate and moves in and out of punches.

probably cardio.he has KOd ppl in 2nd round too. But he is quite muscular and explosive which means you are gonna gas out easier.

experience is overrated at HW.

Jack Johnson approves this message.

Apparently Curtis Blaydes dropped him with a jab? So by Sherdogery's standards that means he has a "weak chin".
I remember when people said texeira had a weak chin, this was before the gus and rumble fights... i think cause he was momentarily dropped by bader. Ridiculous... tex had an iron chin.. well yeah before rumble.

Lets see him up against a top quality wrestler and see how that goes.

Well, since he's the predator, I'll say "Alien"

b51f043cfff2d725c5888d40a741f020.gif

No known weaknesses, the same as young Vitor.

<Goldie11>

PicsArt_12-13-01.02.56.jpg

I'm not even an nCANnou fan....but the thread title was low hanging fruit
I still think stipe finishes what blaydes tried to do

From what we've seen,it's very possible to take him down, and although we haven't really seen it, carrying that much muscle usually means you don't have great cardio, like woodley and rumble.

Back