Nganou = Bob sapp

I think Fran is definitely more skilled than Sapp, but time will tell I guess. War Stipe.

Ngannou didnt even have basic high school level wrestling. He will NEVER overcome this.

He's not an obese freak show, has fast hands and reflexes, and moves very well. he had a terrible game plan. it's ok to believe you can catch a fast KO when you've got big power and it happens a lot for you, but he was impatient and over confidant and had no ability to adapt or appreciate alternate paths to victory. you think Sapp on the best day of his life would hang to a decision loss against Stipe Miocic? Sapp was a goof. Francis is a top contender.

Sapp is obese?

You sir, are a dolt.

francis is a way better athlete then sapp hands down.. knows how to actually throw a punch and way more heart thats for sure.
all sapp had was pure strength.

Francis didn't show the proper way to throw a punch at all, in fact it was almost exactly the way Sapp threw a punch. Hands low, chin up in the air, swinging almost a fully extended arm around. which I guess was supposed to be uppercuts? with cement block stationary feet.

Please. Sapp showed way more heart against Hoost. Ngannou was broken mentally by Stipe within 1 round.

Prime Bob Sapp almost killed Nog and beat Ernesto Hoost with barely any training...lol.

Frances looked like garbage. I'm still shocked by how sloppy, and pathetic he looked. He reminded me of a bodybuilder trying to fight.

Y'all been sold wolf tickets by Joe Rogan and the rest of the UFC hype machine. One in a million dude headlining a UFC in a title fight and doesn't know even how to MMA. Looks big and powerful though

Francis didn't show the proper way to throw a punch at all, in fact it was almost exactly the way Sapp threw a punch. Hands low, chin up in the air, swinging almost a fully extended arm around. which I guess was supposed to be uppercuts? with cement block stationary feet.

Please. Sapp showed way more heart against Hoost. Ngannou was broken mentally by Stipe within 1 round.

I think Ngannou, Sapp and Rogers did/do all have some natural talent for boxing in terms of hand speed but technically none of them really advanced. Honestly looking at this fight I kind of suspect Ngannou is rather Soko 2.0, lighting struck twice vs Arlovski and Reem in terms of landing a very early KO that didn't really reflect his true ability.

Sapp did also show pretty strong grappling vs Nog, granted he was heavily more dependant but still there was more technique there than Ngannou showed.

ya because kick boxing and being wrestlefucked are the same thing. obviously hes gonna gas look at the size of em.
you honestly think sapps striking is on francis' level? your delusional bro.
bob sapp is scared to trade strikes with anyone thats remotely his size he cant bully around the ring with pure strength.

I think Ngannou, Sapp and Rogers did/do all have some natural talent for boxing in terms of hand speed but technically none of them really advanced. Honestly looking at this fight I kind of suspect Ngannou is rather Soko 2.0, lighting struck twice vs Arlovski and Reem in terms of landing a very early KO that didn't really reflect his true ability.

Sapp did also show pretty strong grappling vs Nog, granted he was heavily more dependant but still there was more technique there than Ngannou showed.

I think both Sapp and Sokoudjou at one point were both much better than Francis Ngannou. Which is pretty sad.

lol

Where them jabronis at, that were crowning Ngannou champion before the fight even got signed?

Told ya, just a bunch of size queens in awe of the big muscly black man.

I, along with plenty of others, called this result.

Sherdog will never learn

I think both Sapp and Sokoudjou at one point were both much better than Francis Ngannou. Which is pretty sad.

Soko was probably a bit more technical in some areas though arguably even worse off of his back with less heart, didn't have the size advantage either of course.

Early Sapp actually showed a lot of heart taking a beating from Hoost twice and coming back from bad positions vs Nog as you say Crocop breaking his face combined with his fame outside of the ring really did for him as a motivated fighter.

Soko was probably a bit more technical in some areas though arguably even worse off of his back with less heart, didn't have the size advantage either of course.

Early Sapp actually showed a lot of heart taking a beating from Hoost twice and coming back from bad positions vs Nog as you say Crocop breaking his face combined with his fame outside of the ring really did for him as a motivated fighter.

I actually can't think of a fighter at this level who had/has less skill than Ngannou with bigger flaws. Maybe Derrick Lewis. James Thompson?

Or Jan Nortje is a good comparison.

I actually can't think of a fighter at this level who had/has less skill than Ngannou with bigger flaws. Maybe Derrick Lewis. James Thompson?

Or Jan Nortje is a good comparison.

I think he's clearly got more physical gifts than Lewis plus he does have pretty good ability to throw some accurate punchs against like Sapp and Rogers but some of the flaws were were pretty bad, when he tried to hustle Stipe his technique just went out the window.

reminds you of a young bob sapp? do you even watch fights?...

because they're both big and black? for real kid.

francis is a way better athlete then sapp hands down.. knows how to actually throw a punch and way more heart thats for sure.
all sapp had was pure strength.

Rookie pickle biting noob , I said nganou fought like a young Bob Sapp in the fight. The way he threw wild and chase in his fight with stipe was very similar .

Sapp used to be cut and huge. Way more monster looking than nganou. Only thing different was Sapp was unable to take pain back than.

Of course a noob kid fan like you would not know much.

He's not an obese freak show, has fast hands and reflexes, and moves very well. he had a terrible game plan. it's ok to believe you can catch a fast KO when you've got big power and it happens a lot for you, but he was impatient and over confidant and had no ability to adapt or appreciate alternate paths to victory. you think Sapp on the best day of his life would hang to a decision loss against Stipe Miocic? Sapp was a goof. Francis is a top contender.

{<jordan}

Fast hands? Ngannou's so called "speed" is the most overrated thing about him. I said Stipe was clearly the faster of the two which proved to be correct. Francis looked slow as fuck, even before he gassed.

He didn't have a terrible gameplan, he's just an incredibly basic fighter, and throwing random huge powerpunches is literally all he can do.

This.

Ngannou's "technique" and form is fucking atrocious. He has brute force and power, that's really it. His boxing looked like shit compared to Stipe's decent, crisp, GG level boxing. The only reason he went the distance is he's basically a weight division or two bigger than Stipe.

I feel ashamed of myself for thinking he had a decent chance against Stipe.

Back