Ngannou will have KOd Overeem and Stipe in only 2 month

Hype Train derailed deal with it this is not 40 year old glasschined Arlovski / Overeem Stipe showed him who is the real champ . Ngannou couldn barely stood up after the round was over ffs he was like DADA9000

giphy.gif

If he could barely stand why did he make it to 5 Rd ??? Lolllllllllll

Funny how stipe looked more fucked up then Ngannou tho his eye was purple "can't KO shit" lmao even in the final Rd Ngannou was dangerous it only takes 1 shot from him
"Ngannou was dangerous it only takes 1 shot from him"
exactly same shit JDS fans said to CAIN after their second fight
the problem is if Ngannou lost again , he will become the next JDS
UFC will just give up to promote him
I know u love ur boy , but face the true , Dominick Cruz had already told how much thing ur boy ned to work on
HE DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT RIGHT WHEN HE GOT TD.

"Ngannou was dangerous it only takes 1 shot from him"
exactly same shit JDS fans said to CAIN after their second fight
the problem is if Ngannou lost again , he will become the next JDS
UFC will just give up to promote him
I know u love ur boy , but face the true , Dominick Cruz had already told how much thing ur boy ned to work on
HE DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT RIGHT WHEN HE GOT TD.

Dominick Cruz fuck out of her with that shit Ngannou would KO that dude wit s flick of his pinky

If he could barely stand why did he make it to 5 Rd ??? Lolllllllllll
He layed on the ground as soon as round started that how he make it to R5 LOLLLLLL and was gassed more then DADA 9000 damn what a future champ. Stipe was taking him down at will and in last round he could barely touch gloves in begining of the match.
R1 Nagannou and R1 2 min Ngannou

francis-jpg.328661

Look at your boy grasping for air look at that face. Didnt you say that Ngannou has better wrestling then Stipe afcorse you did here is the quote hahahaha OMFG what a tool
Ngannou wrestling is better then Stipe
hzD26b2.png

Last edited:
I had a dream Stipe outwrestled Francis and what I dream happens but lol @ this troll work

Are there any dreams you've had recently featuring lottery numbers? Would love to know the details...

How impressive is this ? Ngannou not only will KO Stipe and overeem but he will have done it BACK TO BACK

Who should Francis fight after he decimates Stipe? I say BLACK BEAST if he get by tybura more impressively then Werdum . If not give it to Werdum and THE PREDATOR will KO Werdum too . Maybe RUMBLE if he really wants to fight HW or even a super athlete fight with ROMERO could be interesting what u think
So+what+youre+saying+is+that+its+ok+to+offend+_539e9bf5f1ce21aa110d67fde0d2121b.png

TS might be the least bright I have ever seen on Sherdog. This is some quality denial of reality.

He layed on the ground as soon as round started that how he make it to R5 LOLLLLLL and was gassed more then DADA 9000 damn what a future champ. Stipe was taking him down at will and in last round he could barely touch gloves in begining of the match.
R1 Nagannou and R1 2 min Ngannou

francis-jpg.328661

hahahahaha im crying laughing at that picture. Who the fuck made that? It should be in some art museum like the Guggenheim

Here's a better one for ya....

"Cardio was never my friend"- Nagnnou

Back