Ngannou will have KOd Overeem and Stipe in only 2 month

He's the best fighter of right now but the fact all his top wins are against guys 5 years past their best has go play into his legacy.

I mean Sergei Kharitonov has wins over younger Reem, Arlovski, K1 GOAT Semmy Schilt and Werdum maybe he should be in the talks as a great heavyweight.

It still baffles me UFC never signed Sergei the dudes a fucking machineeee I would love to see Ngannou vs Kharitonov it would b a fuckimg colossal match

tyler-hall-colbert-shush.gif

db4e95885cf32a3b734ed6447bee7bf33cbe01b4_hq.gif
Where is you Predator now
8304d9b9145039049762761986_700wa_0.gif

I knew it all along. Total hype job. Ohh boy he knocked out Overeem in more brutal fashion than a light breeze normally does. Suckers

r

the goofball OP had a meltdown last night

Bob says couldn't go 5 Rd lol Ngannou only getting better he will KO Stipe in the rematch
From R2-5 laying like a walrus/turtle on stranded beach he cant KO shit. in whole fight made cca 35 strikes . Gas tank for 2 min yeah thats the future champ.

From R2-5 laying like a walrus/turtle on stranded beach. in whole fight made cca 35 strikes . Gas tank for 2 min yeah thats the future champ

Man that version of him sucked didn't even look like him I'm calling injury. If he got finished I'd be devastated but he didn't so fuck it he can come back Stipe looked good but never real
Y tried to KO him but he won so props to him

Man that version of him sucked didn't even look like him I'm calling injury. If he got finished I'd be devastated but he didn't so fuck it he can come back Stipe looked good but never real
Y tried to KO him but he won so props to him
upload_2018-1-22_13-53-31-png.328629

Funny how stipe looked more fucked up then Ngannou tho his eye was purple "can't KO shit" lmao even in the final Rd Ngannou was dangerous it only takes 1 shot from him
Hype Train derailed deal with it this is not 40 year old glasschined Arlovski / Overeem Stipe showed him who is the real champ . Ngannou couldn barely stood up after the round was over ffs he was like DADA9000

giphy.gif

Last edited:
tenor.gif

The only thing stupider than your OP. Is you trying to dbl down on it now.

Your boy got whooped. Smarten up, ffs.

tenor.gif

The only thing stupider than your OP. Is you trying to dbl down on it now.

Your boy got whooped. Smarten up, ffs.

I have my boy back whether win or lose I ain't like u bitches jumping on trains of only who wins motherfuckrr my fighter will come back stronger Stipe doesn't have near the power KO punch Ngannou has he just played it smart and out grappled the inexperienced Ngannou ( who just fought last month and has been in training camp for about a year straight )

Back