Ngannou will have KOd Overeem and Stipe in only 2 month

People all will always be bamboozled by the things they can’t see. People see muscles they see you strength, they bet House. Stipe has those things you can’t see, like heart, will, inner strength, strong head. STIPE KO

KO power is different then strength Stipe hit hard but not like Francis

Derrick Lewis hits a lot harder then Stipe but does not have the cardio

KO power is different then strength Stipe hit hard but not like Francis

Derrick Lewis hits a lot harder then Stipe but does not have the cardio

I think this he hits hard thing is way overblown. People take way too much away from what Joe Rogan says. He’s a businessman, A company man. If you look at it, the antithesis thesis is way more that Stipe has nagnnou’a number. A big strong guy that can take a punch, has great cardio, has great wrestling, has able power as well. They should be his worst nightmare

I think this he hits hard thing is way overblown. People take way too much away from what Joe Rogan says. He’s a businessman, A company man. If you look at it, the antithesis thesis is way more that Stipe has nagnnou’a number. A big strong guy that can take a punch, has great cardio, has great wrestling, has able power as well. They should be his worst nightmare

Give me a fucking break so ur saying we should just disregard the world record punch? Numbers don't lie my friend ... and u don't have to listen to joe hogan to know Francis hits hard all u have to do is watch his fights . He absolutely OBLITERATES chins into OBLIVION with ONE PUNCH ... that's all he needs

he will remain the champion for a long time

That was Impressive but not enough for me to think he will dominate a guy like Francis for several rounds with his grappling. Last time Stipe faced a reach disadvantage he got finished by Struve, he's gonna have to close the distance on Francis one way or another and when he does he's gonna get rocked. In fact I wouldn't be surprised to see Francis win by sub either, the guy has a wide variety of techniques in his arsenal and he seems to only be getting better. I think it's just a terrible matchup for him, Stipe is gonna have to show us all some new tricks if he wants to win this fight. Stipe has good grappling no doubt, but I think once he feels the strength of Francis in the clinch, he's gonna do what he has done his whole career and box(Where he'll be Ko'd).

Struve was a reach+height discrepancy. That meant Stipe's punches had to be thrown at a different, upward angle than he was accustomed to. For sure Francis' extra reach will be an issue, but that's what footwork is for...

Stipe's not the kind to show off and boast about all he can do, being the more tight-lipped sort, so it's hard to gauge the parameters of his skill-set. His coaches have continually claimed there lot's more he can do than he's shown, but what do you expect coaches to say? Schaub called him almost impossible to submit, Serra talked about how powerful and explosive he is on the mat, and the way Winkeljohn harped on Stipe's strength after the Overeem win makes me think that Alistair confessed to his coaches that he really felt the strength of Stipe, too. So who knows? That's what we pay the big bucks to find out.

Give me a fucking break so ur saying we should just disregard the world record punch? Numbers don't lie my friend ...

Evidently you've never heard the quote "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics."

Stipe is the king of a wasteland of a division.

And here we go...it seems this is what we'll hear a lot in case Stipe manages to defend his title 3+ times.

I had a dream Stipe outwrestled Francis and what I dream happens but lol @ this troll work

And here we go...it seems this is what we'll hear a lot in case Stipe manages to defend his title 3+ times.

He's the best fighter of right now but the fact all his top wins are against guys 5 years past their best has go play into his legacy.

I mean Sergei Kharitonov has wins over younger Reem, Arlovski, K1 GOAT Semmy Schilt and Werdum maybe he should be in the talks as a great heavyweight.

tyler-hall-colbert-shush.gif

db4e95885cf32a3b734ed6447bee7bf33cbe01b4_hq.gif
WxKz1_s-200x150.gif

a bit premature to say that ngannou will ko stipe, no?

Give me a fucking break so ur saying we should just disregard the world record punch? Numbers don't lie my friend ... and u don't have to listen to joe hogan to know Francis hits hard all u have to do is watch his fights . He absolutely OBLITERATES chins into OBLIVION with ONE PUNCH ... that's all he needs
Please that whole record wows only kids and people which shiny things get them excited. The smart people know stipe is more a Antithesis to nog than nog is to him.

Back