Ngannou will have KOd Overeem and Stipe in only 2 month

Roukas

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How impressive is this ? Ngannou not only will KO Stipe and overeem but he will have done it BACK TO BACK

Who should Francis fight after he decimates Stipe? I say BLACK BEAST if he get by tybura more impressively then Werdum . If not give it to Werdum and THE PREDATOR will KO Werdum too . Maybe RUMBLE if he really wants to fight HW or even a super athlete fight with ROMERO could be interesting what u think

How impressive is this ? Ngannou not only will KO Stipe and overeem but he will have done it BACK TO BACK

Who should Francis fight after he decimates Stipe? I say BLACK BEAST if he get by tybura more impressively then Werdum . If not give it to Werdum and THE PREDATOR will KO Werdum too . Maybe RUMBLE if he really wants to fight HW or even a super athlete fight with ROMERO could be interesting what u think

{<doc}

Ngannou is too green and one dimensional, Stipe will show me what a complete fighter is

0BVDX8g.gif

It's almost direspectful for the champ how much Dana and UFC are making clear that they want Ngannou as their next champion.
Makes me even more motivated to see Stipe KO-ing their new hype baby.

Tsk tsk... Underestimating Stipe again.. Tsk tsk..

I hope Stipe derails this hype train.

Reem is 8-5 in the UFC with all his losses by KO and he's been KO'd 15 times between MMA and Kickboxing.

Ngannou the 15th man to KO 40 year old Reem and is being made out to be some kind of invincible God.

Lewis is still too busy trying to find where Ronda Rousey's fine ass at. That being said, getting through stipe is easier said than done.

Love me some Stipe but I think he’s going nighty-night early on the 20th

Back