Ngannou was already massive back in Cameroon.

Posts like this are amazing at revealing how retarded our sense of aesthetics has become in the West.

In reality this guy has near death levels of body fat, but stupid white people with an abundance of food think he is “ripped”. The only reason he looks like this is because he spends 8-12 hours a day doing absolutely grueling manual labor, which will cripple him by 35-40 years old, and getting just enough food everyday to keep doing it.

Ask this guy if he’d rather live that life and be “ripped” or have a bit of belly and be well fed with a job that won’t ruin his body, and I don’t think we would be surprised by his answer.
One of the more intelligent answers today...

LOL, I guess these guys here are some sort of NFL champions who went back to Africa to shoot their documentary films, too?

ElmA3W6.jpg

Don't be naive tho.
Like it's been mentionned they could very well be lifting weight and juicing on their spare time, especially considering their "jobs".
Since when does shovelling give you big pecs ?
Honestly like it's been mentionned it's ten times easier to get PED's in third world countries...and they don't care about distant side effects considering they already have to care about their close future on a daily basis...

He very well could or could not be on some kind of PED's.. really it's way more common than you think to absorb the workload..
Same as truck drivers in South America sucking/smoking coca leaves to be able to drive more and sleep less...

Stop talking ish bro, i'm from Jamaica & i legit have never known 1 person on testosterone, it's way easier in the united states to get access to ped's so stop your nonsense. Also, maybe 1 or two guys have popped for steroids in our athletics where as the states all your athletes are dirty so stop talking ish loser.

Fucking lolz
You must not know many athletes then...
Your whole team is on horse PEDs and they are now under the IAAF scrutiny after the Russians..
Hence why they won shit at 2017's World Championship in the sprint while they used to win everything for the last 8 years or so..
And Bolt went from always winning 3 golds to barely winning a Bronze medal with a terrible time for his standards..
And I won't even mentionned the plethora of athletes that have already been busted and suspended like the 2d all time performer Yohan Blake or the legend Merlene Ottey..
So please stop kidding yourself

It's African genetics. I know africans that looked like Ngannou since they were 13. Doesn't mean he isn't on roids, but how he looks isn't an indicator of that.

WTF ? You knew Africans who were 6'5 and 260 lbs at 10% since they were 13 ?
What are they now? 8ft and 400lbs ??
Seriously ...

bet he can move a ton of sand in less than an hour

what a stud, FFS!

I keep seeing more and more posts from people insinuating that Ngannou got big because some sort of "enhancements" he received from the UFC Performance Institute, so I just want to point out that Ngannou was already massive back in Cameroon:

giphy.gif

So you are saying he got them from Camaro-oon?

WTF ? You knew Africans who were 6'5 and 260 lbs at 10% since they were 13 ?
What are they now? 8ft and 400lbs ??
Seriously ...

I said they looked like him with regards to being muscular and ripped. Not as tall or heavy obviously, but just as big and ripped for their frame.

It's genetics. Apparently his father was big and had retard strength, he used to get into fights and KO people on da streetz.

I keep seeing more and more posts from people insinuating that Ngannou got big because some sort of "enhancements" he received from the UFC Performance Institute, so I just want to point out that Ngannou was already massive back in Cameroon:

giphy.gif

he knows hard work

Genetics is a bitch, if it's not on your side, lol.

A friend of mine back in high school has a younger brother who was pretty much a lazy dude who hated going to the gym. Barely touched the weights and he looked bigger and more shredded than guys who trained for years.

My friend was also pretty shredded, but not as big as his younger brother, but the thing was that he worked hard, whereas his little bro was lazy but got lucky with better genes, lol.

They're not black, in case anyone was wondering.
I had a friend, dude was really skinny so I get it's common but the guy was lazy af and had such a toned stomach. He never did a damn crunch in his life

Posts like this are amazing at revealing how retarded our sense of aesthetics has become in the West.

In reality this guy has near death levels of body fat, but stupid white people with an abundance of food think he is “ripped”. The only reason he looks like this is because he spends 8-12 hours a day doing absolutely grueling manual labor, which will cripple him by 35-40 years old, and getting just enough food everyday to keep doing it.

Ask this guy if he’d rather live that life and be “ripped” or have a bit of belly and be well fed with a job that won’t ruin his body, and I don’t think we would be surprised by his answer.

You sound fat.

TIL Cameroon is drug-free and it's impossible to get pharmaceuticals there...

Sure buddy. You were at ufc 1. You make 300,000 a year and bang only 10’s with soft elbows. You’re an American original

View attachment 326813
I'm not American, have never been to a UFC event and have actually banged a couple of ditch pigs. I banged the 4's mainly to show that a real man can get diamonds for any chick, unlike yourself who's saving himself to become the object of a Taylor Swift song.
Not far off on the money part though.
1514486773916.jpg

Don't get me wrong, good genetics and all but that is some ridiculously physical labor. Every muscle gonna get worked doing that shit for hours a day for years. Just don't see it in the West because who the fuck stands in the sun throwing shovelfulls of sand 10 feet in the air all day everyday?
Mexican sand workers near Galveston, they don't get big at all though.

Back