Ngannou was already massive back in Cameroon.

At francis' gym only guys with exceptional genetics are allowed to train, nothing fishy at all, 100% natural
Screen shot 2018-01-15 at 6.08.11 PM.png Screen shot 2018-01-15 at 5.59.21 PM.png Screen shot 2018-01-15 at 5.59.13 PM.png Screen shot 2018-01-15 at 5.58.20 PM.png Screen shot 2018-01-15 at 5.58.29 PM.png Screen shot 2018-01-15 at 5.15.50 PM.png Screen shot 2018-01-15 at 5.37.14 PM.png

How fucking retarded is this post.

They had the same genetics then if theyre brothers. The exact same fuckin genetics

You do know how genetic inheritance works, right? That sexual reproduction isn't the same as cloning?

Only if they're identical twins would two brothers have the exact same fuckin DNA.

No sir, don't have anymore time following a thread like this about N'Gannou doing some work while now he will be fighting for the belt. Besides, it's my pleasure to do another post pointing out you need some glasses and a better brain to realise your are the dumb guy here. 10 min is not that bad, not doing the difference between boots on and barefeet is ...
You sir, and I use that word facetiously, are a grade A wanker of the highest degree. A pox upon you, and may a camel give birth on your bed.
1513413464598.jpg

Also an inexplicable dot popped up on his right pec recently in his UFC career

But idk

It's African genetics. I know africans that looked like Ngannou since they were 13. Doesn't mean he isn't on roids, but how he looks isn't an indicator of that.

Stipe fans are starting the excuses early.

Notice the 2 guys on the sand pile? Wearing boots and shirts? Notice Francis NOT wearing boots or shirt and standing beside the pile, in clean sweats and sneakers?
I'll just let you think about that for a while.
View attachment 326569
He also has a gold chain on. Looks like he just pulled his SUV over took his shirt off and give it a couple scoops on film

How fucking retarded is this post.

They had the same genetics then if theyre brothers. The exact same fuckin genetics

They have similar genes but they cannot have the exact same genetics, because they are not identical twins.

rULwcLx.gif

says a 24 yo n00b who started watching mma 3 summers ago lol....

They have similar genes but they cannot have the exact same genetics, because they are not identical twins.
The point remains.

There arent huge untrained shredded guys walking around. It just does not happen. You need weight training to build muscle.

Even the guys from Africa in this thread are all not a pound over 150. Thats what restricted calories and manual labour does. Not one of them is "big"

rULwcLx.gif

says a 24 yo n00b who started watching mma 3 summers ago lol....
Heh, if you only realized how wrong you are, asshat. Sometimes I wish I was still 24, but I prefer the freedom my actual age and wealth that it brought me, so at least I have that going for me.
And LOL at kids who still smoke joints.
1512566788664.jpg

A lot of prejudice about big Africans itt.

Half of Africans are smaller than Japanese on the average, other half about the same size, including people from Cameroon.

Heh, if you only realized how wrong you are, asshat. Sometimes I wish I was still 24, but I prefer the freedom my actual age and wealth that it brought me, so at least I have that going for me.
And LOL at kids who still smoke joints.
View attachment 326797

Sure buddy. You were at ufc 1. You make 300,000 a year and bang only 10’s with soft elbows. You’re an American original

630AF131-90DC-4EF3-80F0-E9C779C6AB65.jpeg

Does anyone have a link to this documentary?

I posted a thread about it including a link a while ago, you should be able to find it.
At one point he goes back to Cameroon after a fight and shows the different jobs he used to do, etc.
But actually in the doc he has a different haircut so the picture isn t taken from it, I was wrong on that, but it must have been taken in similar circonstances

Back