Ngannou was already massive back in Cameroon.

LOL, I guess these guys here are some sort of NFL champions who went back to Africa to shoot their documentary films, too?

ElmA3W6.jpg

I don't know about the guy in the picture but if you had seen the doc you would know the picture you posted was from it instead of talking shit like an idiot.
what has this picture to do with it?

I don't know about the guy in the picture but if you had seen the doc you would know the picture you posted was from it instead of talking shit like an idiot.
what has this picture to do with it?

This picture showed that there are tons of poor African sand workers who are bigger than gym rats in first world countries who take roids...

What does "shooting a documentary" have to do with anything other than insinuating that he was already on something and that body is not attainable naturally?

Yesterday I saw a construction worker carrying four sacks of cement on his head. His neck was massive. And here I am doing neck routines for BJJ hoping to get tougher.

Yesterday I saw a construction worker carrying four sacks of cement on his head. His neck was massive. And here I am doing neck routines for BJJ hoping to get tougher.

Genetics is a bitch, if it's not on your side, lol.

A friend of mine back in high school has a younger brother who was pretty much a lazy dude who hated going to the gym. Barely touched the weights and he looked bigger and more shredded than guys who trained for years.

My friend was also pretty shredded, but not as big as his younger brother, but the thing was that he worked hard, whereas his little bro was lazy but got lucky with better genes, lol.

They're not black, in case anyone was wondering.

My ngannou

This made me laugh more than I expected it to.
Way better than the ufc performace institute

maxresdefault-2-1.jpg

Honestly, with good genetics and proper macros, you really don't need fancy equipment: it is actually
the opposite. In fact, if more gyms just used barbell equipment, a lot more people would be in shape in America. It is a much more efficient way of putting on muscle.

Well if you google his fight vs Zoumana Cisse, at the time he had just begun his career and was fighting in 100% fight Contenders, a local french org which doesn't pay the fighters. At this time he was still in dire straits, so there's no way he could affort any sort of PED's. Yet he already had the same physique.

They have roids in Cameroon, folks. One on their Olympic weight-lifters popped in London, if I recall correctly.

In fact, it's often easier to get your hands on pharmaceuticals in second and third world countries – see Mexico and Jamaica, for example.

Stop talking ish bro, i'm from Jamaica & i legit have never known 1 person on testosterone, it's way easier in the united states to get access to ped's so stop your nonsense. Also, maybe 1 or two guys have popped for steroids in our athletics where as the states all your athletes are dirty so stop talking ish loser.

If you shovel like this enough you can get fucking YOKED. None of this Crossfit shit....just shovel away ALOT.

Hes doing the robotic shovel.

Genetics is a bitch, if it's not on your side, lol.

A friend of mine back in high school has a younger brother who was pretty much a lazy dude who hated going to the gym. Barely touched the weights and he looked bigger and more shredded than guys who trained for years.

My friend was also pretty shredded, but not as big as his younger brother, but the thing was that he worked hard, whereas his little bro was lazy but got lucky with better genes, lol.

They're not black, in case anyone was wondering.
How fucking retarded is this post.

They had the same genetics then if theyre brothers. The exact same fuckin genetics

Stop talking ish bro, i'm from Jamaica & i legit have never known 1 person on testosterone, it's way easier in the united states to get access to ped's so stop your nonsense. Also, maybe 1 or two guys have popped for steroids in our athletics where as the states all your athletes are dirty so stop talking ish loser.

The entire Jamaican athletics team is on Peds. This is a fact

The entire Jamaican athletics team is on Peds. This is a fact

Yet only about two of them have gotten popped & one of said athletes sued the company & won for tainted supplements, gj buddy.

This was already addressed more than 10 minutes ago. Please follow the thread before commenting and looking dumber than me. Thanks!

No sir, don't have anymore time following a thread like this about N'Gannou doing some work while now he will be fighting for the belt. Besides, it's my pleasure to do another post pointing out you need some glasses and a better brain to realise your are the dumb guy here. 10 min is not that bad, not doing the difference between boots on and barefeet is ...

Back