Ngannou vs Struve?

Roukas

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's fighting sept 2 anyways only a week before UFC 215. Both in shape ready to go. I would feel bad for Volkov but we lost a very high profile fight when JDS popped and Ngannou deserves a worthy opponent. Struve beat Stipe already so if he could somehow get past Ngannou I could see him finally getting a title shot. Giving miocic a chance to avenge. If Ngannou wins then he gets a title shot by beating the dude who beat the champ and being 6-0 in the UFC

Wit u think or any better ideas

There's no way they'll sabotage the Rotterdam card at this notice.

Don't think it will happen yet, but I would love to see Struve earn a title shot by beating down the booty scratcher.

Struve sleeps him, smashes Stipe again, then goes on a 10-year unbeaten streak including defending against Jones, and retires as the undisputed GOAT.

Justin Ledet is the man
Sosnovskiy hasn't fought in like 3 years, 4 or 5 more months won't hurt him

I remember when I fell asleep during Struve's fight against Rosholt. It was like 7 PM and it still put me to sleep.

Anyways I don't think they'll sacrifice the already mediocre Rotterdam card for 215. This is what happens when WME fucks up by scheduling multiple title shots for "big" cards and proceeds to just randomly give people fights based on what their marketing testers think. I'm sure we'll see Sage fight for 155 against CM Punk with cybernetic enhancements after Kevin Lee next to 12 other title shots and have a string of European cards filled to the brim with Slavic fighters from nowhere whose names are only pronounceable in the language of the Deep Ones.

Give someone who will seriously test Ngannou. Top 5 or bust imo

I doubt they nix the headliner for that card Struve is on this close to it.

That said, Stipe has almost cleaned out the division bar Cain... & with a win over Stipe in the past... Struve would be a legit contender if he could put together another win or 2.

Cain, Ngannou, & Struve for the next 3 shots... in that order... (if they keep winning) & that's it for the division for Stipe. So it doesn't make sense to put Struve against Ngannou just yet since they're the only ones left for a shot. Of coarse Jones would be in the mix as well... so we'll have to see how that playz out.

I'd love to see Struve win this, but let's be realistic. He leaves his chin up, fights tall, and has poor movement. IF he takes this to the mat, I'd say he subs him easy, but realistically he gets mauled faster than Arlovski.

There's still time to throw Ngannou some "enhancement talent" but I don't want to see Struve carried out of the octagon on a stretcher.

I feel like people are underestimating Struve here, he's still young (younger than Ngannou), much taller and even heavier, has power of his own and a good ground game, why would anyone give him 0 chance against an unproven Ngannou? Just sheer "athleticism" wanking?

pdDjHiL.gif

Struve is the Heavyweight Erick Silva. You guys just keep pumping him up, I'm sure he'll turn the corner here soon.

That said, Stipe has almost cleaned out the division bar Cain... & with a win over Stipe in the past... Struve would be a legit contender if he could put together another win or 2.

Cain, Ngannou, & Struve for the next 3 shots... in that order... (if they keep winning) & that's it for the division for Stipe. So it doesn't make sense to put Struve against Ngannou just yet since they're the only ones left for a shot. Of coarse Jones would be in the mix as well... so we'll have to see how that playz out.

I know it doesn't make sense but under the circumstances it does

Would be a good test for Ngannou. Black Beast would be good too.

Jones will only take the Stipe fight if it makes financial sense, so I hope Stipe one day becomes a draw because Jones/ Stipe would be extremely interesting.

Back