Ngannou vs Stipe stipe is done

cant wait to see the naacp go after stipe when he rides ngannou's lifeless body like lesnar did herring

I stopped watching WWE as soon as I found out it wasn't real fighting. I was eight years old.
Same here dude, I found an early UFC on VHS at a local video rental store in the 90's, and that was the moment I couldn't watch pro wrestling anymore. I was also about 8 years old.

more like
latest

Lol stipe is undertaker n Ngannou is khaki anyone who can't see the comparison is dumb lol

What I'm trying to say here is Ngannou is a physical freak untested monster about to KO the old champ around Stipe (undertaker) he even got that raspy voice n looks like him lol

People say wrestling fake wrestling that but if Khali was right infront of them they would shit there pants n then get rear naked choked with one hand similar to what Francis about to do to Stipe

Lol stipe is undertaker n Ngannou is khaki anyone who can't see the comparison is dumb lol

What I'm trying to say here is Ngannou is a physical freak untested monster about to KO the old champ around Stipe (undertaker) he even got that raspy voice n looks like him lol

People say wrestling fake wrestling that but if Khali was right infront of them they would shit there pants n then get rear naked choked with one hand similar to what Francis about to do to Stipe
<Huh2><SelenaWow>

{<huh}{<huh}
<TrumpWrong1><{outtahere}>

{<jordan}{<jordan}

not too tough of a test for stipe, so long as he plays it right.
<seedat>

<5>

It’s 85 around these parts but I get what you are saying. Lol

Well it's funny because I was right. Ngannou didn't get finished but his ass got dominated with ease for 25 minutes straight.

Well it's funny because I was right. Ngannou didn't get finished but his ass got dominated with ease for 25 minutes straight.

I know good call with the “Smashed like Hunt” prediction. I was going back and forth with either predicting a Hunt type win or an early knockout for Stipe. Turns out Ngannou has a better chin than most thought. Most heavyweights would have hit the deck from those Stipe rights.

I know good call with the “Smashed like Hunt” prediction. I was going back and forth with either predicting a Hunt type win or an early knockout for Stipe. Turns out Ngannou has a better chin than most thought. Most heavyweights would have hit the deck from those Stipe rights.

Agreed. I thought Ngannou did great considering he'd never been in deep waters like that. He ate some damn hard punches too that I think would've dropped most HWs. He surprised me and if Ngannou can pack som more cardio in that gigantic body of his coupled with better wrestling - then he can give Stipe a good run.

Back