Ngannou vs Prime Cro Cop in a ring

If this is serious you are actually retarded, blind, lying, or all three.

Ngannou has KO’d two extremely shopworn heavyweights with depreciated skill sets and questionable chins.

By almost any standard this is the worst period of time in the history of MMA HW. And yet here you are, saying Ngannou is “real” when he’s hardly faced any decent competition.

For Christ’s sake, prime Kharitonov would give hell to Stipe.

Someone needs to turn in their fan card.

Not like Cro Cop has been dropped and KO'ed multiple times as well....

Not like Cro Cop has been dropped and KO'ed multiple times as well....

During his best years not so much though, Randleman and Gonzaga were the only times he was dropped in 29 fights over 6 years including a lot of big hitters(Fedor, Hunt, Wanderlei, Aleks, Igor, Herring, etc).

Again though the issue isn't really chin so much as defence and fear of his counters...

RealisticWellmadeHoneycreeper.gif

Peak Crocop probably had the best lateral movement in MMA history.

NeglectedNecessaryIndianrockpython.gif

Ngannou is powerful but not experienced....

Last edited:
And CC wouldn't have takedown concern

people forget just how good a kickboxer cro cop was...he gave ernesto hoost all he could handle...if cro cop doesn't have to worry about any takedowns, he will murder you....

If you look at all the current heavyweights in boxing, through out history...the best of all time, were always around the 215-220 range..always...ali, foreman, frazier, tyson...tyson at his best was 215-218lbs...

No one wants to admit it but the boxers of yesterday -- Ali, Foreman, Tyson -- would get killed by today's guys. Today's technology is just too good.

George Foreman was suppopsed to be the most devestating puncher of all time and he was.. 218 lbs. Seriously?

Being world champ in jiu jitsu doesn't mean you will have success in MMA because being good at jiu jitsu doesn't mean you're a great grappler.

The rulesets in BJJ competitions are unrealistic in a way that kickboxing competitions are not. No punches, no kneebars..

You can GRAPPLPING WORLD CHAMPIONS that don't know how to shoot for takedowns. That's like a world kickboxing champion not knowing how to throw a punch lol.
I agree with you 100%, but even being world class in jiu jitsu and having great wrestling doesn't mean being a top of the food chain mma fighter in 2018.

Take Davi Ramos, the guy won the 2015 ADCC doing a flying armbar to Lucas Lepri, and the guy is a damn good wrestler, look at this video.

Ramos and even Gilbert Burns are world champions in jiu jitsu, are good wrestlers and they can strike, but still it takes more to be champion in mma today.
The way Ramos fight sometime seems like the guy thinks he is in a pure wrestling/grappling match, shooting for the legs hitting his knee on the ground, not setting up shoots with punches.

No one wants to admit it but the boxers of yesterday -- Ali, Foreman, Tyson -- would get killed by today's guys. Today's technology is just too good.

George Foreman was suppopsed to be the most devestating puncher of all time and he was.. 218 lbs. Seriously?

So, you're judging foremans punching power, by going by his body weight? yep, that makes sense...anyone that knows anything about boxing, knows that foreman was the hardest puncher in history...bar none.. Alot of the guys today are heavier cause they are taller...but that doesn't mean they hit harder...rocky marciano was only 185lbs, yet was one of the hardest punchers in heavyweight history.

Rocky Marciano was the hardest puncher in like 1915, not 2018.

218 lbs is the size of a UFC MW. Hendo's got great power but he will never hit as hard as Ngannou no matter what

Guys from the 1970s in boxing were great for their era -- Ali, Frazier, Foreman -- and were maybe even more skilled than today's guys. But they are not better boxers than today's guys. They would lose.

Again, bodyweight after a certain weight, will make no difference at all....if bodyweight determined who hit the hardest, then butterbean would be the hardest puncher ever....have you ever seen foreman thrash joe frazier? I suggest you go watch that fight...Kid....I suspect you are very young, cause nobody that knows anything about boxing would utter such nonsense....so you think anthony joshua or deante wilder hit harder than foreman? hahaa ummmm no, they don't...not even close.

You're telling me that a 188 lb man from the pre-steroid era hits harder than today's fighters. You're delusional man, sorry.

I'm not young and naive. You're old and believe things that were true in like 1970, not realizing the world changes. Like a dude that still uses a type writer. Technology's advanced. Athletes are bigger, stronger, and faster today. The best of 1970 is below average today. George Foreman's testosterone levels might have been the highest in the world in 1970 but wouldn't even be 5% of a dudes at the local gym.

You do realize that guys normal testosterone levels are LOWER now than decades past...you know that right....and no, I don't think rocky hits harder than most of todays heavyweights....i was talking about foreman...The only reason many athletes are stronger faster are cause of steroid use. without steroids, they are not any bigger or faster. guys in the local gyms are steroid users...haha

George Foreman was 218 lbs. He would be the smallest and weakest man in the entire UFC HW division. He would be one of the smallest and weakest at UFC's LHW division. The strongest athletes in the world in 1970 wouldn't even be notable at your local gym. Athletes, even just recreational weight lifters, today are on a different level. It may be because of steroids but it's still true.

1970s NFL legends would struggle to make college teams today. The same is true of boxing and every other sport.
Deontay Wilder only weighed in at 214 pounds yesterday and is defending his WBC world heavyweight title tonight.

Lol do you even know whos in the HW division today? Tyson would run through everyone. Wilder is the hardest hitter and he weighed in at 214 yesterday.

Ali would outbox everyone, foreman would KO probably everyone too.

You are aware that the current heavyweight boxing champion Deonte wilder is about 221, right? so you think 5-10lbs in weight makes any difference in power, whatsoever? haha

and to think, fedor beat that cro cop....that cro cop would have literally murdered stipe and/or cain....only chance they would have is to get cro cop down...on the feet, both would get murdered.

Ngannou has been training striking for a grand total of 5 years. I'm not sure why people think he's particularly skilled.
Athletic sure, but the skill level isn't all that high.

I mean Arlovski and Overeem have been knocked out a combined 21 times between them. KOing them isn't the biggest of accomplishments.

Last edited:
Randleman was able to KO prime crocop so i bet Francis would too.
73pf84.jpg

He could, no questions about that, but the question is what is more likely scenario.

I think cro cop most likely to win.

Again, bodyweight after a certain weight, will make no difference at all....if bodyweight determined who hit the hardest, then butterbean would be the hardest puncher ever....have you ever seen foreman thrash joe frazier? I suggest you go watch that fight...Kid....I suspect you are very young, cause nobody that knows anything about boxing would utter such nonsense....so you think anthony joshua or deante wilder hit harder than foreman? hahaa ummmm no, they don't...not even close.

Actually, Deontay Wilder weighed in today at less than 215 lbs and some say he's the hardest hitter in the division. He sure isn't winning on technique.

Back