"Ngannou should fight Joshua/Wilder"

Watch Klitschko vs Joshua and then compare it to Stipe vs Ngannou, or any other UFC heavyweight fight. Now I know they are different sports but you can still clearly see that the speed, pace, power, explosiveness, reflexes, coordination, agility, spacial awareness, fitness, stamina and every measure of athleticism on display is many, many levels above anything the UFC heavyweight division has to offer.

There's a reason why Joshua gets paid literally 20x the amount that Stipe does per fight
hows the drug testing in boxing?

Tyson Fury: Volkov is the only basketball player who should fight that other basketball player.

Force and KO power in boxing is completely different. Conor probably would score higher then Floyd if they were tested, but obviously in an actual ring Floyd hit twice as hard.
Frances has an iron jaw did you see those flush shots he took from STipe while he was gassed and ready to be taken, he is a monster, put him in a boxing ring he will wreck fools witht hose longer arms and power

Frances has an iron jaw did you see those flush shots he took from STipe while he was gassed and ready to be taken, he is a monster, put him in a boxing ring he will wreck fools witht hose longer arms and power

Given your last prediction of a Boxer vs a MMA fighter in Boxing, you aren't really qualified to talk about Boxing

No he doesn't. Stamina issues my ass.
Joshua's stamina issues are very well known and evident. He is going to come in lighter against Parker. Probably 240lbs.

Given your last prediction of a Boxer vs a MMA fighter in Boxing, you aren't really qualified to talk about Boxing
France and Stipe would whoop Joshua

Stipe actually has the same amount of amateur experience as AJ

AJ got knocked out twice in the Ammys

Stipe almost made the Olympic qualifiers, if he had beat BY Jennings and Cam Awesome he would have likely made the team.

Joshua has a weak chin, Frances has an iron jaw, and Stipe has a strong chin too, if Stipe fought in boxing he would be like Roberta Duran he would get in close combined with that Rocky Marciano stamina and work rate.

Those long arm guys would get mauled

and I loved boxing but im fair.

Watch Klitschko vs Joshua and then compare it to Stipe vs Ngannou, or any other UFC heavyweight fight. Now I know they are different sports but you can still clearly see that the speed, pace, power, explosiveness, reflexes, coordination, agility, spacial awareness, fitness, stamina and every measure of athleticism on display is many, many levels above anything the UFC heavyweight division has to offer.

There's a reason why Joshua gets paid literally 20x the amount that Stipe does per fight
That's because MMA at the highest level just cannot beat Boxing. Boxing is in the roots of Europe and well celebrated there whereas it is a mere sideshow in USA.

When you're limited to just your hands as your tool for attack, it changes everything. It's a very long discussion to embark on when I say different sports have different demands and recruit the body's energy differently. Spacial awarenenss is actually higher in MMA because the different levels and modes of attack to accommodate and be wary of.

Back