Ngannou: "Please Brock, come back my friend"

I have been a Brock hater for years, but would favor him over Francis based on the style matchup.

Many HWs would demolish Brock though.

Ngannou wasn't outwrestled by Blaydes
Hunt was outwrestled by Blaydes

..There's your mmath? If Brock is still as tough as he was he could "Shane Carwin" Francis. But let's not forget that Miocic took alot of damage in that fight, had to settle for a decision and he is the current champion..

You have to be autistic if you think Brock would be able to impose his wrestling to the extent Stipe was able to.

It would be another 1st round KO for Ngannou
That’s a big leap. I could see if folks were claiming Lesnar would KO him. Lesnar by dominant wrestle-fuck is a fairly safe choice, as safe as Ngannou by TKO. Chestnar was busy wrestling (real wrestling) while Ngannou was flinging salt around with a shovel.

shit, this is the roid rage battle of the century

You would have a point if lesnar didn’t actually fight guys that hit harder than ngannou does.

Again, Lesnar is no dummy.

I think that he is at a point in his life where he would only accept a safe fight.

A big hard hitting agile African is NOT a safe money fight.

And ancient prehistoric Mark Hunt does not qualify as a hard hitter these days. Too old, too slow and no agility to get back on his feet.

This sounds pathetic.

You never saw McGregor begging for someone to come back to create fun. He created his own fun and his own show.

Curiously enough, Dana used the exact same word lately when talking about Lesnar. “When Brock Lesnar won the championship, he was fun, it was fun.” https://www.mmamania.com/2018/2/26/...eturn-ufc-warns-stipe-miocic-pretty-tough-mma

And he's been talking about not being surprised if Lesnar comes back, too. I wonder if something's being orchestrated...

That's what happens when you have a weak ass division.

Maybe if they paid fighters better, more real athletes would look into MMA.
What are these real athletes doing instead?

You can call Brock a fake fighter all you want but you're wrong. He won the belt and defending it once whether you think he deserved a shot or not. He also just wrecked Hunt, steroids or not he's a real talent.
I agree with everything you say. Brock is a rare athlete. He is awesome!

I'd pick Brock to win, probably by submission (choke) or UD. He'd have no problem taking Francis down and keeping him there. Derrick Lewis or Hunt are more winnable fights for him, since they'll both be happy to stand and trade with Francis. I prefer the Black Beast fight, personally. Fun build up and crazy fun fight! I hope it happens and Lewis KO's Francis. The Beast is so entertaining and seems like such a cool dude.

The Brock that fought Hunt could very possibly get the victory.

"Get to the bottom of this" Brock would die in the cage at his current age and shape.

You have to be autistic if you think Brock would be able to impose his wrestling to the extent Stipe was able to.

I see what you're saying (that without the respect of his boxing Lesnar wouldn't be able to get the takedown as easily as Stipe did)

But no. Lesnar could blast double through a fucking brick wall. Ngannou has neither the technique nor cardio to stop that for long.

Everyone just wants the money fight. No more integrity from fighters anymore, we just get bitches who want the easiest fights with the highest profit.

Easy fight + big $$$ = easy $$$

Francis turning away Overeem's weak, half-hearted TD attempts must have people fooled lol...Brock steamrolls Francis to the ground, game over.

while the thought of Brock getting laid out is always a pleasant one, IMHO it is *far* more likely that Francis gets tooled.

This thread is either filled with WWE fanboys or UFC shills. You guys really think Brock can hold down Ngannou?

Interesting to see how confidant Ngannou is in calling out Brock. He obviously thinks he could beat him.

Wouldn't be surprised if he did.

Last edited:
He might beat brock. Hes not slow and (as) old like hunt. He could catch him early.

Back