Ngannou: "Please Brock, come back my friend"

Brock fought UBEREEM. UBEREEM was a more precise striker with better TDD than Francis. I don't think Brock is scared.

Go ahead, post a picture of a raisin version of Ubereem 8 years later getting uppercutted by Francis. Because 8 years added on to a fighters age in MMA plus no longer being on PEDs doesn't matter

I don't get your point.

Brock is also 8 years older.

What exactly are you saying, and what exactly do you think I'm saying :) ?

Are you saying that Brock isn't scared from Ngannou because he wasn't scared of Ubereem ?

He probably isn't scared as in scared from the beating, but he isn't greedy or a retard so I don't think he will risk his health over nothing.

People shit on Brock and MOST on here thought Ngabadabbadoo was the next champ...

... but when it comes time to imagine Brock vs Ngabooboo...it becomes painfully obvious that Brock would wreck him.

lol

Ngannou either knocks him out in the first round or Brock is able to take him down and grind out a decision. Not a very interesting fight to be honest.
I would much rather see him fight Lewis, Hunt would be good too but Lewis would be better.

Brock would grind in round one, sure, and then finish him in the second after Ngabadabadoo gasses trying to get up.

Ngannou should consider pro wrestling. He'd make tons of $$$$$$$$$$$$ there.

Also Ngannou vs prime Shane Carwin would be such a badass matchup

Yeah, see Cock vs Hunt. Been there, done that.
Hunt's 5'10. Brock could shoot from out of his range. He'd have to eat Ngannou's punches to get in shooting range. It also limits what angles and distances he can shoot takedowns from. Big difference. Gonna be a lot harder to take Ngannou down than Hunt for a guy like Brock.

I don't get your point.

Brock is also 8 years older.

What exactly are you saying, and what exactly do you think I'm saying :) ?

Are you saying that Brock isn't scared from Ngannou because he wasn't scared of Ubereem ?

He probably isn't scared as in scared from the beating, but he isn't greedy or a retard so I don't think he will risk his health over nothing.

You would have a point if lesnar didn’t actually fight guys that hit harder than ngannou does.

Hunt's 5'10. Brock could shoot from out of his range. He'd have to eat Ngannou's punches to get in shooting range. It also limits what angles and distances he can shoot takedowns from. Big difference. Gonna be a lot harder to take Ngannou down than Hunt for a guy like Brock.

Hunt also has 50 pounds on ngannou. So while you say it’ll be harder for lesnar to get to him it’ll also be easier for lesnar to ragdoll him once he gets to him.

Brock would do to Ngannou what he did to Carwin.

Jacked white boy day all day every day!

Hunt also has 50 pounds on ngannou. So while you say it’ll be harder for lesnar to get to him it’ll also be easier for lesnar to ragdoll him once he gets to him.

50 pounds of fat and shit.

If he lost them, he could beat Ngannou due to striking experince.

But now, gap in athletecism is too big and Hunt ain't no spring chicken no more.

This is an old-school wrestler vs. striker matchup that I'd love. A guy who sucks at wrestling vs. A guy who sucks at striking. Book it if Ngannou beats Lewis.

Brock gets the takedown and pounds him out a-la Mir 2 with those nasty short rights.

>The retard thinks 40 y/o Lesnar has the striking defense to avoid/absorb the striking/power of Ngannou

Yzy04W0.gif

<36>

its fooking reem. fuken noob
bv2fp.gif

lesnars head >>>> hunts chin

giphy.gif
UFC116-ShaneCarwinWinXBrockLesnar1b-250-sg.gif
lesnarherring.gif

Funny ... ngannou wins against lesnar, but AJ ... a guy whos better at almost everything than ngannou loses

Lol it is pretty sad that "real fighters" continue to beg to get a fight with a "fake fighter".

You can call Brock a fake fighter all you want but you're wrong. He won the belt and defending it once whether you think he deserved a shot or not. He also just wrecked Hunt, steroids or not he's a real talent.

I have never seen someone recoil from getting hit as much as Lesnar. Just depends really. If Ngannou gets a solid punch in he wins. Otherwise Lesnar is going to wrestle fuck city

Brock ends this fight with one takedown and ground and pound. The power is brocks GNP is unreal and Francis is an amateur on the ground. He molested mir on the ground. He murders Francis.

50/50 fight.. Brock gets KTFO in rd 1 or he stops Francis with Ground and pound in round 1 or 2.. it won't last 5 that's for sure

Also if anyone has seen Brock recently.. he is for sure off the good stuff.. he is either coming back or just doesn't give a shit anymore about keeping in great shape

Brock would get obliterated. I am still on the Ngannou hype train. Stipe dodged a bullet in the first round, but I dont think Brock has an ounce of the head movement that Stipe has.

Back