Ngannou looking soft in recent pic, bet the house on Stipe

thought this would be a dumb thread where he looked the same but

<TheWire1>

24q372h.jpg

image_crop.php

"unleas yoo are stipe..."

thought this would be a dumb thread where he looked the same but

<TheWire1>

People dont look shredded all the time, angles and lighting also have a huge difference. He's not flexing here aswell, and if youve drank water and have had food, you'd look stuffy, bloated etc.

Here is a pic from 10 days ago with better lighting, a pump from the workout and he looks completely jacked and shredded. I damn well wish I could look as big and shredded as my pump but its hard man.

Seems like a lot of users here dont workout, lift, spar etc. They'd know exactly why he looks like this now.

People dont look shredded all the time, angles and lighting also have a huge difference. He's not flexing here aswell, and if youve drank water and have had food, you'd look stuffy, bloated etc.

Here is a pic from 10 days ago with better lighting, a pump from the workout and he looks completely jacked and shredded. I damn well wish I could look as big and shredded as my pump but its hard man.

Seems like a lot of users here dont workout, lift, spar etc. They'd know exactly why he looks like this now.

i workout, i was just expecting a stupid thread where he looked jacked.

just saying in the PICTURE he looks different.

looks like he's been doing alot of cardio and he's gonna need every bit of it vs. stipe who will try to make the fight last 5 rds. smart move.

Thought ?

I don't know about soft, but he looks worried.

... and he should be, his experience is very limited.

This is his first time as the favorite, first championship fight and he might get dragged in deep waters.

Predator becoming invisible. It is normal when he is looking to shot that weapon but if he miss Terminator will gas him out whit his unstoppable walk

I thought this was gonna be a troll thread, but he actually does look a little soft. Maybe he got a heads up that the Golden Snitch was in town.

Francis TKO Round 1 love handles or not. It ain't a bodybuilding show cucks.

Just about to cut from 290?

that is definitively not soft, he just isn t flexing

Back