Ngannou KO of Overeem more impressive than anything Tyson did! -Rogan

Saw this thread coming... Rogan tried to clarify he was meaning toe-curling, sleeping KO.

It's arguable and probably more due to the gloves.

That’s where an argument comes in. Knocking out Overeem in 4 ounce gloves does not quite hold a candle to what Tyson did.. yet. I hope Ngannou keeps it up but that is just too soon

The point is, whether Joe's opinion is that NGannou did something more impressively than Tyson, or you find that opinion stupid, it's all just opinions. There are no facts to argue

Joe Rogan said this on his podcast with Big John....

<LikeReally5>

Rogan is really an idiot sometimes, almost as bad as Ronda being a once in a lifetime talent.

2 minute mark.

Maybe he was talking about Tyson Griffin.

awg9jp1.jpg

WDzNeBu.jpg

Once ever human being.

i think he is talking about ko power and the fashion he koed and left overeem on the mat. He is not compareing career.

The problem I have with that is it was Overeem. Not that is wasnt a nice KO, but a HW KOing who is 16 loses with 11 KOes.

Legit idiotic opinion by Joe Rogan. Overeem has been KO'd like 11 times in his career in the most brutal fashion possible. The guy does not have a chin, period. In the fight we saw Overeem overextend to throw a sloppy combo which led to him getting KO'd.

Had to check the age, but Tyson beng the first to KOing Tyrell Biggs at only 21 and being the only fighter to beat Michael Spinks and by KO to me is more impressive.

Legit idiotic opinion by Joe Rogan. Overeem has been KO'd like 11 times in his career in the most brutal fashion possible. The guy does not have a chin, period. In the fight we saw Overeem overextend to throw a sloppy combo which led to him getting KO'd.

That was a fucking embarrassing display of boxing by Overeem too.

Ngannou would be in diapers on a hospital bed for a couple of weeks if he stepped in there with Prime Tyson.

TS who is Tyson’s best win? Reem is on a higher level as fighter than any of Tyson’s wins. Tyson best win is an old Holmes or Razor......

Higher level = 43-15 and been KOed 11 times... (before the Ngannou fight).
Higher level = losing 75% of the time by KO.

Higher level = 43-15 and been KOed 11 times... (before the Ngannou fight).
Higher level = losing 75% of the time by KO.
Again bro name Mikes best win. Reem has been top 5 for a decade and is still a threat..... who did Tyson KO that was near their prime and a legend? You can pad records in boxing easier than you can in MMA. Tell who Tyson walked through boy past their prime that was any good.... also name one guy that pre jail atyson fought with massive ko power like that... it’s only Razor.

No. He crushed everyone and everyone was trying to fight him. There were tons of things contributing to his loss, the foremost was Douglas's ability to keep him at bay with jabs. I'm not sure how he could be called a "can crusher" since he had beaten all the champs for their belts.

Larry Holmes did more than Overeem ever did and Tyson is the only person to KO him and that's just one example. Look how many people, champions even that never fought again after getting beat by Tyson.

tyson lost to douglas because at that point he was on coke and partying nonstop and pretty much out of control.

douglas is a bum.

tyson lost to douglas because at that point he was on coke and partying nonstop and pretty much out of control.

douglas is a bum.

Tyson was also past his prime in this fight, rumors were his durability and ability to take punch decreased.
Problem with boxing is (and with mma) it's rare to see two fighters in their prime competing against each other.
But it's like fight buisness is working, match up one fighter in his prime against fighter with good name postprime and you can start to count $$$.
Tyson was unified HW champion, Francis isn't even UFc champion, and his overall mma skills are questionable.
I don't know how can you take Rogan seriously, he is basicly hypeman.

Tyson was also past his prime in this fight, rumors were his durability and ability to take punch decreased.
Problem with boxing is (and with mma) it's rare to see two fighters in their prime competing against each other.
But it's like fight buisness is working, match up one fighter in his prime against fighter with good name postprime and you can start to count $$$.
Tyson was unified HW champion, Francis isn't even UFc champion, and his overall mma skills are questionable.
I don't know how can you take Rogan seriously, he is basicly hypeman.

i really dont think he was past his prime pysically at the time. he was literally just falling apart behind the scenes. that’s was when he was only training two weeks for a fight and just doing coke the rest of the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back