Ngannou KO of Overeem more impressive than anything Tyson did! -Rogan

RudimarChute

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Joe Rogan said this on his podcast with Big John....

<LikeReally5>

Rogan is really an idiot sometimes, almost as bad as Ronda being a once in a lifetime talent.

2 minute mark.

Last edited:
So he's an idiot because he has an opinion?

Soooooo that makes you an idiot too?

Goldie made Rogan look good.

If he said that about Ngasnow, it's really embarrassing.

To have THAT opinion, does make you an idiot.

Last edited:
What Ben Rothwell did was more impressive because Overeem was younger and had been KOed less times then, also Overeem wasn't fighting scared. Ben would choke out Francis. :p

He meant in terms of it being a true one shot K the fuck O. Tyson had some crazy KO's but had usually done some damage to the head already before hand. Francis had barely touched Overeem, and then BOOM. Sent him into orbit.

Joe Rogab is a hyperbole spewing piece of garbage.

That's not an opinion. He is just plain wrong. It's fucking objective.

I would like to see Ngannou punching Rogan in Overeem's style.

When I heard that I audibly said “WTF”

Joe is a goofball lol.

Yes, because knocking out Overeem these days is so much more impressive than becoming the youngest heavyweight boxing world champ and doing it in dominant fashion.

That's not an opinion. He is just plain wrong. It's fucking objective.

"Impressive" is subjective. That being said, I think that the vast majority of people would find themselves more impressed by Tyson's body of work than Ngannou's.

If I say the moon is made up of cheese...and that's my opinion...it can be my opinion, but that doesn't make it a valid one...there are valid opinions and there are idiotic ones....saying what Ngannue did over what tyson did is an idiotic, not valid opinion...

Ngannue pretty much swung from his knees and ko'd a way over the hill, glass jawed reem...tyson did that same thing with 10oz gloves...not 4 oz gloves. and did it with good technique and did it many many times. to guys much more skilled.

Back