Ngannou just killed the punching machine...

I have never ran across a machine i couldn't hammer fist up to the 900s.
The hammer fist sends the bag flying back harder and faster resulting in a higher score.
Just find the right angle

And yet this dadbod guy who looks half the size of Ngannou actually broke the machine and got a higher score

..... maybe those machines aren't worth shit lol

UFC LW Champ w/ 8 week boot and full fight camp.

Taps Conor w/ Boston Crab.

Hes a bad dude for sure but those machines are not the most accurate for judging power more speed than anything along with some power . I watched a skinny wirey kid that weighed no more than 150 beat everybody at the bar one night and he was hitting low 900's I want to say 927 or more . He beat my buddy who i guarantee hit harder than anybody there in a real fight .

What that machine measures, moi son, is precision and toiming.

web1_mma-ufc202mcgregor_081216ev_004_6836647.jpg

Low 900's = skinny kid via decap. Your hamfisted buddy would have left w/ his head clean off.

Last edited:
I have never ran across a machine i couldn't hammer fist up to the 900s.
The hammer fist sends the bag flying back harder and faster resulting in a higher score.
Just find the right angle
B kno.gif

He beat conor...now hes legit

its so obvious conor has had 100+ hours of voice coaching since this. he doesnt do all that squeaky midget shouting now like he used to. on his promos he kinda mumbles now so he can get his voice a bit lower and sound like he's at least entering puberty. makes claudia gadelha sound like barry white

And yet this dadbod guy who looks half the size of Ngannou actually broke the machine and got a higher score

..... maybe those machines aren't worth shit lol

That's a completely different machine though.
And yes, most of those things are total crap with little to no reliability.

HW starts to get interesting , Stiopic, Reem, Lewis, Cain, Ngannou.

its so obvious conor has had 100+ hours of voice coaching since this. he doesnt do all that squeaky midget shouting now like he used to. on his promos he kinda mumbles now so he can get his voice a bit lower and sound like he's at least entering puberty. makes claudia gadelha sound like barry white
maybe, he still has that voice now...sort of like wizard of oz midgets

These machines are meh. I tried a few times alternating kicks and punches and the machine showed that my punches had more power than my kicks, which is of course bullshit.

I think they are more about speed at impact than anything else.

Hes a bad dude for sure but those machines are not the most accurate for judging power more speed than anything along with some power . I watched a skinny wirey kid that weighed no more than 150 beat everybody at the bar one night and he was hitting low 900's I want to say 927 or more . He beat my buddy who i guarantee hit harder than anybody there in a real fight .

I've hit in the low 900's one of those things before and I'm 5'10" 185. I was definitely belting the thing, but I've seen big heavier hitting dudes only score in the 500's. There is almost a sweet spot to where you have to hit it.

Back