Ngannou is the Bob Sapp of UFC

Adrenaline dump, yet had the heart to go the 5 rounds despite being tired and took em all shots. Question his chin and heart now? Guy simply needs better technique specially with his wrestling. He'll be back for sure

Adrenaline dump, yet had the heart to go the 5 rounds despite being tired and took em all shots. Question his chin and heart now? Guy simply needs better technique specially with his wrestling. He'll be back for sure
what heart to get laid on gently for 5 rounds

Lot of racist Sherdoggers rooting against Francis and comparing him to literally every mediocre black fighter

Nothing mediocre about beating Hoost twice. Ngannou would be lucky to reach a similar achievement in MMA.

Sapp > Ngannou

Sapp was legitimately terrifying before he decided to become a paid loser. Watch his fight with Big Nog if you think he was always a punch line.

He was terrifying. He still could hardly move. I've watched pretty much all his early fights.

He was also on substances beyond the usual Pride substances and that's crazy stuff.

Nothing mediocre about beating Hoost twice. Ngannou would be lucky to reach a similar achievement in MMA.

Sapp > Ngannou

Those Hoost fights were very weird. I was a *huge* Hoost fan from his kickboxing days and I don't quite know how to explain those fights. For one, Sapp was like a bazillion times bigger than him. Two, Hoost was old. Three, I'm not sure they were on the level. Four, Hoost tended to expose himself to damage despite being fucking Ernesto Hoost. He liked to fire fight in ways he didn't have to, at least to my eye. I think it had something to do with a true commitment to entertaining and not just winning.

i question his skills and cardio yes.

Didn't give up = Stipe didn't put enough punishment on him to make him tap.
Don't be kidding around now we all saw the fight.

And lol @ Woodlyfying my comments. I am observing parallels in size, power and lack of skills in certain areas.

No. bob would have tapped out to exhaustion in the second young you idiot.

So you are saying Stipe was going for a finish ...or ? Others would have tapped due to fatigue ? I don't get it.

How is anything about him the same as Sapp? Both are black and big that's about it. What does Ngannou have to do with Sapp? Right now Ngannou is a top 5 HW with a ton of potential left. He has about as much in common with Bob Sapp as Cheick Kongo has

How is anything about him the same as Sapp? Both are black and big that's about it. What does Ngannou have to do with Sapp? Right now Ngannou is a top 5 HW with a ton of potential left. He has about as much in common with Bob Sapp as Cheick Kongo has

Why does everyone keep bringing up skin color? How would that in any way validate your arguments?

Why does everyone keep bringing up skin color? How would that in any way validate your arguments?

Because skin colour is 1 of only 3 things Sapp has in common with Ngannou. 1. They are big 2. they are black and 3. they are MMa fighters. This is just a shitty thread

Shut the fuck up. Now people are saying dumb shit like this. Sorry, Ngannou has serious talent and doesn't throw fights for paydays.

FYI, I'm pulling for Miocic.

Bob Sapp was once a serious fighter at one time you know

Back