Ngannou is the Bob Sapp of UFC

Bob Sapp would’ve tapped to the side control that Ngannou was put in.

Shut the fuck up. Now people are saying dumb shit like this. Sorry, Ngannou has serious talent and doesn't throw fights for paydays.

FYI, I'm pulling for Miocic.

Shut the fuck up. Now people are saying dumb shit like this. Sorry, Ngannou has serious talent and doesn't throw fights for paydays.

He's a 30 second fighter

Bob didn't have the motivation. Ngannou is clearly much tougher.

Its how this forum works. 3 hours ago, nothing but RIP Stipe threads. Now, everyone jumping off the wagon as if they were never on it to begin with. Fairweather fans.

Not true, but we didn't see that much of him in the UFC passed the first minute.
I always knew he looked terrible on the ground watching his first fights.

Like Bob Sapp he is really dangerous the first minute and then he needs to carry all that muscle around with him.
Bob Sapp was motivated early in his career too..

LOL Ngannu hung in there...he was clearly gassed and outclassed in the grappling but never gave up,

Sapp would have tapped in the first round due to exhaustion.

Lot of racist Sherdoggers rooting against Francis and comparing him to literally every mediocre black fighter

I wonder why he put his hands up when the fight finished. Did he think he win the fight or it was just happiness of being survived

Not true, but we didn't see that much of him in the UFC passed the first minute.
I always knew he looked terrible on the ground watching his first fights.

Like Bob Sapp he is really dangerous the first minute and then he needs to carry all that muscle around with him.
Bob Sapp was motivated early in his career too..
Dude, GTFO, he went full 2 rounds with Blaydes and looked good in the process, fucking stupid thread and ridiculous opinion. At his UFC debut he also went to second round and won with a ridiculous KO, outstruck Luis Henrique in the process, do you even watch fights you moron

Bob Sapp could hardly move. This is just so stupid.

Bob has some solid fighting background and success before he turned into a punching bag.

Ngannou is DADA5000 2.0

Sapp was legitimately terrifying before he decided to become a paid loser. Watch his fight with Big Nog if you think he was always a punch line.

No, he’s a different dude, he has a bright future...

Back