Ngannou is still a future champ

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He’s going to decapitate poor Curtis Blaydes. He got cocky by his own coaches admission but he is now humbled and training like a mad man judging by his recent pics I’ve been looking at.

Stipe will never be the same he looked like he got hit by a truck after laying on a completely gassed Ngannou and just got knocked out by DC so his chin is likely cracked.

Who’s next for the Predator after this gimme fight?

Hes 60 years old.

Retirement home is next.

Given the state of the division he honestly might be. Not many decent athletes at HW, Francis is long, powerful, has a good chin and is very coordinated by HW standards.

It will require substantial improvements to his wrestling, conditioning and fight IQ though. Certainly the Francis who fought Stipe is not there.

I can see Ngannou being champ one day but I don’t see him beating Stipe.

Ngannou is still a future champ
Not unless he learns how to defend this...
giphy.gif

if that is true it is terrible for the UFC

Yeah when he shits the bed again and goes to rizin.

But even in rizin cro cop would murder him.

Ngannou is going to spend more time on his back than Kim Kardashian. Blaydes by tko or UD

tenor.gif
Never going to fix the hole in his game forever destined to be a heavy-weight gatekeeper.

I don't know why folks always say he would be exposed in Pride/DREAM. He would be super king beast over there. They would give him a leonard print shorts and a spear for his walkout. Imagine Ngannou on steroids??? He would be the final boss of all of those super hulk tournaments.

You talking about the guy afraid to throw a punch? That guy is going to be a future champ?

He’s going to decapitate poor Curtis Blaydes. He got cocky by his own coaches admission but he is now humbled and training like a mad man judging by his recent pics I’ve been looking at.

Stipe will never be the same he looked like he got hit by a truck after laying on a completely gassed Ngannou and just got knocked out by DC so his chin is likely cracked.

Who’s next for the Predator after this gimme fight?
Which pictures, where?

I don't know why folks always say he would be exposed in Pride/DREAM. He would be super king beast over there. They would give him a leonard print shorts and a spear for his walkout. Imagine Ngannou on steroids??? He would be the final boss of all of those super hulk tournaments.
Don't have to imagine

Which pictures, where?
On my hard drive. I can send them to you. They are NSFW/Sherdog because you can technically see his junk but you can really tell he’s been working hard. His body looks amazing even by his standards. Once he gets his confidence back he will run through everyone.

Back