Ngannou is really taking Stipe lightly

quote-if-i-tell-you-i-m-good-probably-you-will-say-i-m-boasting-but-if-i-tell-you-i-m-not-bruce-lee-50-93-28.jpg

One person says Stipe and Ngannou are "doing the same thing." I show that it isn't. It's being sensitive to point out that an apple isn't an orange?
Your logic just sounds so damn defensive!!! STOP IT!!!

LET ME WINNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

He believes his own hype. I mean, he KO'd a couple glass cannons, but hey, the finishes were devastating. The man hits hard. Stipe tends to get tagged. He has a legit chance.

I still think Stipe gets it to the ground and mauls him though.

I dont talk about power,I talk about scary power.I know it doesnt mean too much to write here the word scary but it means a lot...
Neither one of them are taking a flush shot from the other. Scary power and enough power to k.o a human doesn't change much

Neither one of them are taking a flush shot from the other. Scary power and enough power to k.o a human doesn't change much
But when you know your opponent has scary power that affects your mind...and also yourself...you know mentality is very important for the game

Ngannou's rise to the top reminds me of when Jon Jones was coming up through the ranks.

Everyone was supposed to be better than Jones. Better striking, more experience, better wrestling. All excuses, all wasted breath.

I would compare Ngannou with Rumble instead of Jones. Like Rumble, he is huge, very explosive, and has insane KO power. With Jones, you could see how talented he was in all facets of MMA. You could see his brilliant fight IQ, hunger, natural talent, and how rapidly he was improving his game with each fight.

IIRC they have been giving Stipe chump change since he's been champ. Nothing new.

ughh, have you actually looked how much Stipe makes?? Obviously not. He's among the 5 highest paid fighters on the roster salary wise. Since his new contract when he became champ he's got $600,000 per fight to show, that's his pay the last two fights plus whatever bonuses.

ughh, have you actually looked how much Stipe makes?? Obviously not. He's among the 5 highest paid fighters on the roster salary wise. Since his new contract when he became champ he's got $600,000 per fight to show, that's his pay the last two fights plus whatever bonuses.
chump change for the baddest man on the planet

Stipe gonna get KTFO inside of 3 mins.

Junior%2Bdos%2BSantos%2BDrops%2BStipe%2BMiocic%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B13.gif

Head comes forward in a straight line in addition to dropping his hand after the punch instead of recoiling to protect his chin. I have a feeling he’s gonna make the same exact mistake against Ngannou and he’s gonna get slept.

PaltryMammothClownanemonefish.gif

You just gonna stand there like a statue in striking distance with your hands out of place against an elite striker?

UFC161-NelsonXStipe-rd1-missedoverhandright-slowed-400-sg.gif

Once again hands way out of place. Sticking his arm out like Ronda when she gets tagged.

Aside from Ngannou’s power his speed and reflexes are what really fucks guys up. Stipe is too slow and stiff in addition to his defense having too many holes. He’s gonna get exposed.

Well, Yeah...

I mean that JDS fight..

For the casual noobs... How long ago was that fight ?

I see JDS... I see Overeem. Yeah, those guys really suck. You don’t understand that a gameplan is made. And, it’s not the same for every challenger you defend against ?

Roy Nelson, JDS, Reem...

How many of those 3 fights did Stipe lose ? In fact... Please tell the noobs who Stipe fought in his LAST FIGHT, and the result was ???

And, also for the casual noobs... How many fights does Ngannou have under his belt ?

You’re cherry pickin horse shit, here.

Stipe by record setting KO in rd 1.

0BVDX8g.gif

Back