Ngannou is going to MASSACRE Stipe

Stipe wont take this fight. Dude already been ducking HWs for 2/3 of this year with only 1 fight. He's holding out for cripple Cain. Stipe is just like the rest of them new champs (save Max it seems) and wants money fights. Thanks Conor for turning UFC into complete shit.

Stipe is ducking HWs? Sure...just like Teymur was "timid" in his fight with Klose, though he had actually been outstriking him and Drakkar had been doing almost nothing but lifting his hands in dumbshow. Stipe lets the UFC lead when it comes to naming opponents; it's up to them to whip up the contracts and the $$$$.

It ain't Stipe's fault that until now there wasn't a One True Contender to galvanize the UFC into doing that. Hell, Dana actually said the winner of the Werdum vs Overeem fight WOULDN'T get the TS after all even though that had been widely considered to be the fight that would point out the next in line. Otherwise it had been all reshuffed or cancelled bouts, or when they did go off as planned the only one of the pair to have a hope in hell of being considered a contender got beaten.

not so fast band wagon jockeys. stipe has some crisp boxing and power himself. i could see stipe tko ngannou w/precision striking and i think he's better than him on the ground as well. ngannou looks like he'd tire after 3 rds w/all those muscles and the way he throws his punches.

Here's your typical Shertard since yesterday...

iozn9lt1kysbi23z5xch.jpg
Yeah the bandwagon filled up real quick

Stipe has great accuracy and powerful short punches. Also he's constantly improving and finding chins with a lot more ease now. We havent seen Ngannou's chin tested yet.

Counting out Stipe is retarded.

Jones had tens of fast elbows and he was on top of him. It took a while and Matt seemed incapable of doing anything.

Ngannou is not that type of a fighter. Quite the opposite.
...what does this have to do with the fact that you said, “There are no massacres in mma.” And I gave two examples of clear massacres?
yeah but Cain will be over 1m PPV so he's holding out PPV is huge money for these guys compared to contract price. I don't buy thing whole "contract renegotiation" stuff taking like 8 months now he just didnt want to lose to Werdum/Overeem and lose Cain payday so been stretching it out - he will continue to stretch it out until Cripple Cain can fight.
Stipe vs. Cain would do a million PPV buys?!?! Fucking LOL. That’s crazy. Cain isn’t Brock or Conor. That fight wouldn’t draw anything special.

And “cripple” Cain should still be a very dangerous fight, Cain is probably still among the best HWs in the world.
Shavers only weighed 210 lbs when he KO'd Ken Norton.
Ngannou was 262 lbs when he KO'd Overeem.

Purely from a physics perspective, I would presume that Ngannou hits harder, given that he's like 50 lbs heavier.
The odds of Ngannou hitting as hard as the man popularly regarded as the hardest punching boxer ever, are trivial.

Punching power is about more than size. Prime Dan Henderson and Melvin Manhoef hit harder than plenty of HWs.

I don't think so. Ngannou has some serious former K1 stars in his corner/camp... like JLB. Ngannou would come into any fight vs Stipe prepared for his standup style, and any potential takedowns.
Overeem was a K1 Star more decorated than the guys Ngannou is training with and both Stipe and Ngannou slept him in the first

...what does this have to do with the fact that you said, “There are no massacres in mma.” And I gave two examples of clear massacres?

The thread is about Ngannou, right?

You can call them clear massacres. Maybe because of all that blood in the Silva fight and Matt getting hit so many times. But there were over a hundred fights like this, when a guy loses the fight in a bloody manner. All of them were massacres? If so, what's so special about it?

The thread is about Ngannou, right?

You can call them clear massacres. Maybe because of all that blood in the Silva fight and Matt getting hit so many times. But there were over a hundred fights like this, when a guy loses the fight in a bloody manner. All of them were massacres? If so, what's so special about it?
I was responding to your statement, “There are no massacres in mma.
Stop saying retarded shit.” Obviously, there are indeed massacres in MMA.

And obviously, not all fights with lots of blood are massacres. Cain Bigfoot and Jones Hamill very much qualify as massacres, though.

Tha was mescaline talking, I guess.

It's good to bump this so the Francis morons can't deny their foolishness.

Back