Banned
Reaction score
RVKZ0n.gif

<{outtahere}>

Old fight and he is improved

But against Ngannou
He is going to think he has been hit by a fire truck when he wakes up

Might be the hardest puncher ever.

Is Stipe a village or something? How many Stipe are there? Do you even know what massacre means?
Fuckin dumbasses on here.....

I want people to continue to doubt Ngannou...their tears taste delicious.

You know what's scarier than his punching power? The fact that he's still learning MMA!!!
<6><6><6>

Is Stipe a village or something? How many Stipe are there? Do you even know what massacre means?
Although it usually does mean killing multiple people or animals, it can also mean "an act of complete destruction". At least that's what the dictionary says.

Ko someone who's known for glasschin with a huge upper cut >> ko someone who's known for amazing chin with a jap
RemorsefulSomberDassie.gif

You need to be banned from talking about MMA forever.

You think the punch that Stipe hit Werdum with was a JAB?

LMAAAAOOOOOOOO

Everyone knows Ngannou will win. Just like everyone knew Trump would never be the nominee, and then just like everyone knew he would lose by historic landslide to Hillary.

Stipe can hit very, very hard, and Ngannou can certainly be stopped by such a man if he's not careful.

Anyone who fights Ngannou should be defensive in the first round and really test Ngannous patience, endurance and in fight adjustment capacity. These guys Ngannou has been KOing were caught in the pocket with their hands down.

Stipe will be a lot more protected defensively and will look to throw straight punches and change levels and wrestle Ngannou. A dynamic like that could test Ngannou overall game in a real way. Especially in terms of endurance and adaptability.

I personally think Ngannou will win and I like him a lot but I'm not fully sold on him yet. Especially in terms of grappling and endurance.

Here's your typical Shertard since yesterday...

iozn9lt1kysbi23z5xch.jpg

I'm so hyped for this fight!! best HW title fight in a very long time. I hope it happens soon, I don't want my buzz to die off, I hope it happens in the first 3 months of 2018, Can't wait for it.

its a figure of speech, he used it properly.

Neither a Stipe win nor a Ngannou win should be at all surprising.

I expect the odds for this fight to be close. Neither will be a large favorite.

Stipe could domimate, or Ngannou could get a quick KO. I’m hoping for a competitive fight.
Might be the hardest puncher ever.
I’d say Carwin probably hit harder.

But I think the scariest strikes in MMA history were a Cro Cop LHK and a prime Uberknee.
Seriously dude...?

This is a perfectly acceptable use of massacre. Massacre is used regularly when talking about individuals.

Maybe not, if Stipe did as Brunson suggested:

I agree with Brunson, even though he was clearly joking. I don't think Stipe will fight Ngannou next. People wanting this fight shouldn't hold their collective breath. It makes zero sense from Stipe's point of view to accept this fight.

Stipe would almost surely lose, in brutal fashion. He'd get brain damage and lose his earning potential (from his HW title).

I fully expect Stipe to fight either Fabricio Werdum or Cain Velasquez next.

I agree with Brunson, even though he was clearly joking. I don't think Stipe will fight Ngannou next. People wanting this fight shouldn't hold their collective breath. It makes zero sense from Stipe's point of view to accept this fight.

Stipe would almost surely lose, in brutal fashion. He'd get brain damage and lose his earning potential (from his HW title).

lol stop

There are no massacres in mma.
Stop saying retarded shit.
I have seen hundreds of fights and no massacre.
Fighters get KOed. That's it. It's tough for them, but they don't get massacred, Joe.

A massacre would be a fight between MM and Brock.

Stipe wouldn’t “almost surely lose”. He probably wouldn’t even be the underdog, though I’m not sure what the odds will be. But even if Stipe is an underdog, he’d be a small one.

And Stipe vs. Ngannou is the only fight that makes sense for either of them, barring injury. Ngannou is the clear #1 contender, and this is clearly the money fight that would draw the most interest.

Back