Ngannou has to change his training method and diet

Ivancho

Amante de las mma
@Brown
Reaction score
This man carry a lot of muscles, he need to start running a lot doing some old fashioned training for cardio, start focusing in wrestling too.. I think he will be best at 250 lbs like lennox lewis

He gets all the training he needs at the UFC performance institute...They train UFC there brah..

This man carry a lot of muscles, he need to start running a lot doing some old fashioned training for cardio, start focusing in wrestling too.. I think he will be best at 250 lbs like lennox lewis
bro, do you even train ufc?

He also needs to learn some basic grappling.

N'Gannou will always be that big KO guy who folds after a round if it aint over.

He gets all the training he needs at the UFC performance institute...They train UFC there brah..
yeah I know but is only my opinion, I think carrying a lot of muscles is not good for a striker

He has basically everything to change

From the weight, the cardio, adding jj and wresting , and a proper gameplan
He fights stupidly ( no offense ) but he managed to get a TS with all this holes, which is pretty amazing

Next thing we’ll hear is, “Francis is obsessed with Stipe, says he was inefficient with his energy”

How do you know what the man eats or how he trains?

How do you know what the man eats or how he trains?
he was 250 lbs and then go to 260 lbs something changed in his diet... and about the way he train, look how easy gassed, when something is wrong you have to make changes

Or maybe just don't throw wild haymakers and blow your energy out in the first few minutes.

Free food and free room and board at the Performance Institute sounds appealing, but who thought putting on ten extra pounds was good idea?

Or maybe just don't throw wild haymakers and blow your energy out in the first few minutes.
Exactly. His best game plan was to wait for Stipe to come to him and time him with a counter when Ngannou was still fresh. Pretty basic and probably what Stipe expected him to try do. But trying to chase the KO aggressively in round 1 of a 5 round fight when you have big muscles and low cardio is not very smart. He bought into his KO power hype and thought that he could just make it happen. When he fought Overeem he patiently waited til Overeem started opening himself up. Against a guy like Stipe who has great cardio the last thing you want to do is burn yourself out in round 1.

He needs to stop training prostitute and stay off his back.

He could have been training with Nate Diaz and still would have gassed. He was put in positions that's he's never been in before during his first title fight. Anxiety will kill cardio more than ten pounds will.

He needs to cut down his consumption of Dairy Queen Peanut Busters and he need to go back to a strict Cameroon diet made of lean roasted gazelle, croc stew and wild pig kabobs. That's the way to stay lean.

get him in a good camp and itll make a huge difference

Back