Ngannou/Blaydes/Volkov vs Colby/Usman/Till - who are you more EXCITED for?

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
In both the HW and WW divisions, there are multiple young up and comers who look like they might be on the way to displacing the previous generation of top fighters. Which trio do you look forward to see develop more?

Blaydes is the most shit standard wrestling bro I've ever seen he'll get dismantled by anyone that knows what they're doing

None of the above.

Hunt cant wrestle at all put Blaydes against daniel cormier he will die.

Blaydes may be the most boring fighter ive ever seen
Yeah I know Hunt has a wrestling weakness (see Brock, Stipe, Barnett etc), but I found that funny because it implied his opponents don't know what they're doing overall not just in wrestling.

WWs
Colby- Have to be honest, his heel shtick makes him somewhat interesting. I look forward to watching RDA beat him and for him to trigger more people.

Usman- Couldn't care less. Worse version of Kevin Lee with worse GnP, worse striking, and much less charisma.

Till- Definitely interested in him

HWs
Ngannou- Definitely interested in him, even though I'm rooting for Lewis in July.

Blaydes- Doesn't interest me

Volkov- Doesn't interest me

So the WWs win.

Blaydes is the most interesting up and comer. He's the future of the division. Lol at butthurt Hunt fans giving him crap.

You forgot Mike Perry & Black Beast

thaz wherz iz atttttt

Can't wait for the return of Kaitlyn chookagian personally

I don't know but outside of Till, everyone looks so bland.

Ngannou's aura of invincibility is gone, now he needs to win in a spectacular fashion for people no respect him again.

Volkov well, we need to see more of him because his last fight is not that impressive.

Blaydes....cool name but I don't see him becoming a champ.

Usman, needs to be active and stop being a decision fighter.

Colby is so cringey, he may have talent but his anthics is so fake and cringey.

Not to argue semantics but if you're asking who we're liking the most as prospects in both divisions, you might mean "and" instead of 'vs.' Makes it sound like you're asking us to pick which weight division.

Personally, the ones I'd like to see succeed are Volkov and Till, but the guys with the most well-rounded ability and better chance of beating more fighters would probably be Blaydes and Usman.

Volkov well, we need to see more of him because his last fight is not that impressive.
Knocking out Werdum wasn't impressive?

Back