Ngannou: «UPI didnt made me »

FrenchHeavyWeight

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
«upi yeah it’s cool you can eat you have doctors... but it’s not the gym who make the fighter.
I didn’t felt in love with the Americans gyms, it’s all started in my will in my head »

The will in your head, and the cunning to latch on to a good deal when you saw it.

Yeah, it was just the will, nothing to do with being physically gifted too. Kind of like how Albert Einstein actually had down syndrome and then lost most of his brain in a car chasing accident. Despite all that, he willed himself to formulate the theory of relativity.

Yeah, it was just the will, nothing to do with being physically gifted too. Kind of like how Albert Einstein actually had down syndrome and then lost most of his brain in a car chasing accident. Despite all that, he willed himself to formulate the theory of relativity.

You can have the best genetics & tools but you still have to put in the work and that requires will power. Even Einstein knew all about dedication, they may have had the tools but neither were gifted results.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can have the best genetics & tools but you still have to put in the work and that requires will power. Even Einstein knew all about dedication, they may have had the tools but neither were gifted results.

We can make a case that "will power" is also something that some people naturally have more of just because of who they are. In other words, some people are born with it:

DImyYzhV4AAsaRe.jpg

We can make a case that "will power" is also something that some people naturally have more of just because of who they are. In other words, some people are born with it:

DImyYzhV4AAsaRe.jpg

Impossible to refute & it certainly could be the case, although I personally believe that even the smallest of gestures or situations shape what drives our will power from an early age (even as a baby).

France made him.

Thanks to the first coach of a little gym in Paris, this guy made the link between francis and fernand with the mma factory.

They all gave him money and stuff without asking nothing in return, but crazy how the visualization (Conor) is something real.

Monday you are in Paris and Tuesday you walk to find a boxing gym

No UPI didn’t make Francis Ngannou, they made Franco Drago

«upi yeah it’s cool you can eat you have doctors... but it’s not the gym who make the fighter.
I didn’t felt in love with the Americans gyms, it’s all started in my will in my head »

Hello man long time no see.

How are you feeling on fight week ? what is your fight prediction. :D

"yeah it’s cool you can eat..."

Just imagine how far this fucker got. From the middle of nowhere to stardom.

Good for him! Even if he doesn't beat Stipe, hopefully he can stay around for a while.

It will all be over when Stipe KO's him in the first round.

Huge if true

Back