NFL player donates his entire salary to charity

Yea, if it were switched her and her friends would call you a deadbeat piece of shit. I'm sure ppl are patting her on the back for it tho, its my biggest double standard peeve, by far.

Yeah I know her mom and dad basically disowned her at first but it's got to be tough to stay away from your own kids. I do bet that her friends think she's doing some sort of evening the score type of action though.

Again i don't under stand what these over paid jocks are protesting?

If it's related to your community and young peers. Then as men these football players and their fellow community members need to learn to stay home and be fathers.

It has nothing to do with police or racism. There is an epidemic in some communities that the majority of fathers are not there and the family values are crap. Start there

He's made $10M+ in multiple seasons, he won't be hard for cash donating his $1M this season.

Tax credit/public image won't hurt either.

He also has the $850,000 in bonuses to live on.

"to help underprivileged kids"

To help them what?

I'm not against this. But money doesn't solve education problems.

Buy these kids some dads, that'll help more than anything.

"to help underprivileged kids"

To help them what?

I'm not against this. But money doesn't solve education problems.

Buy these kids some dads, that'll help more than anything.

Slavery is illegal you can't buy people.

Wow, a guy who understands why kneeling for the anthem could be offensive to people, AND he puts his money where his mouth is? Holy shit. This guy is so rare, he should be put in a fucking museum.

That's awesome!!!

See this guy is donating REAL money. Your assertion that Trump personally donated 1 million dollars to Puerto Rico is fake money and fake news!! Now that you know the difference I expect to see a drastic improvement in your post accuracy

See this guy is donating REAL money. Your assertion that Trump personally donated 1 million dollars to Puerto Rico is fake money and fake news!! Now that you know the difference I expect to see a drastic improvement in your post accuracy

LOL

Zebby, you make my day.

No shit, Rodrigo.

And he donated his entire year's salary, so its still quite remarkable, not just some token shit for the cameras.

Specially when you consider their short careers and the damage they have to deal with afterwards.

What kind of political liberal snowflake answers does a 2nd grade teacher need to give?

Probably a bunch of stuff about respecting children's diverse backgrounds and being cognizant of their specific home situations.

Bunch of liberal shit. Any decent person knows that the best way to teach kids is to demand that they shape up, follow orders, or suffer the consequences.

But these liberals never stop pussifying the world.

For tax purposes, is there a phase-out for charitable deductions? Dude might be dipping into next year's pay too.

Charitable Contributions are limited to at most 50% of that years salary and certain deductions had more limitations.

Also you don't get a dollar for dollar reduction in tax it just lowers your taxable income.

You don't save money via charitable donations because the donation is always bigger than the tax break.

If the tax break is bigger then the monetary value you donated you are committing some type of tax fraud.

Probably a bunch of stuff about respecting children's diverse backgrounds and being cognizant of their specific home situations.

Bunch of liberal shit. Any decent person knows that the best way to teach kids is to demand that they shape up, follow orders, or suffer the consequences.

Suffer what consequences?

Except all the countries that don't teach children that way and have far better results than their American counter parts.

But you like the authoritarian approach to teaching children.

Back