NFL player donates his entire salary to charity

I can. What do you want to know? Like how we were given the answers ahead of time for standardized testing so that the state wouldnt take over our school?
I want to know ripskater experience

He speaks with such authority on the topic want to know whether he actually has ever set foot in one

I want to know ripskater experience

He speaks with such authority on the topic want to know whether he actually has ever set foot in one
You didn't read my post. I got that information from a guy I know who taught in an urban school.

You didn't read my post. I got that information from a guy I know who taught in an urban school.
So one source anecdote equals qualified subject matter expertise

He's made $10M+ in multiple seasons, he won't be hard for cash donating his $1M this season.

Tax credit/public image won't hurt either.

he's Howie Long's son so he was already born on third, but it's still a very nice gesture.

Definitely. Can't just write them off though. Some of those one parents end up great. Or those kids. Or both even.
I agree. I do think the difference is great enough that a large emphasis should be put on the need for solid two parent homes.

Only Republicans could figure out how to turn this into a bad thing lmao

God you guys are pathetic losers

I agree. I do think the difference is great enough that a large emphasis should be put on the need for solid two parent homes.

I know a few parents that do "stay together for the kids" and I applaud them. I tend to think the people that say that can't be done aren't capable of truly putting their kids first.

Before that post brings in a shit storm I should say that I am one of those parents that couldn't.

I know a few parents that do "stay together for the kids" and I applaud them. I tend to think the people that say that can't be done aren't capable of truly putting their kids first.

Before that post brings in a shit storm I should say that I am one of those parents that couldn't.
I don't see the point of being miserable your whole life for your kids.

Plenty of kids go thru parents divorce, and end up totally fine. The main problem in society is single parents, my brother is 22, his daughter turns 5 tomorrow and he's mostly raised her himself, the mom is a piece of shit.

I don't see the point of being miserable your whole life for your kids.

Plenty of kids go thru parents divorce, and end up totally fine. The main problem in society is single parents, my brother is 22, his daughter turns 5 tomorrow and he's mostly raised her himself, the mom is a piece of shit.

My kid had both of us until her mom went on a "what about me" kick a couple years ago. Turned into a real asshole. Daughter is still a good person, smart and she's got a lot of family around her but still a shit move by mum.

My kid had both of us until her mom went on a "what about me" kick a couple years ago. Turned into a real asshole. Daughter is still a good person, smart and she's got a lot of family around her but still a shit move by mum.
So is your daughter with you or the mom?

Good for you, single dad's don't get nearly enough props, single moms get a red carpet rolled out for them.

Thanks man. She's a great kid. It's easy for me. Exactly what I wanted minus the no contact with mom. That's just shitty for her.

Thanks man. She's a great kid. It's easy for me. Exactly what I wanted minus the no contact with mom. That's just shitty for her.
Yea, if it were switched her and her friends would call you a deadbeat piece of shit. I'm sure ppl are patting her on the back for it tho, its my biggest double standard peeve, by far.

Back