NFL player donates his entire salary to charity

my sister went for an interview for a teaching job in the Sacramento area in California. The principal of the school she did her substitute duty for (which is required to get a teaching job) gave her all the questions and correct answers to all of the interview questions for the school she was applying for. It was all political liberal BS and we were laughing all night reading the questions and answers.

She gave all the "correct" answers
and got the permanent job for a 2nd grade class. You can't even become a teacher now without pretending you are a liberal snowflake.

What kind of political liberal snowflake answers does a 2nd grade teacher need to give?

Go to some of these urban schools and try to teach.

And you'll have classes full of kids that do not want to learn, can't sit still etc. I know a guy that taught these kids and he told me what it was like.

prezteachingjpg-faf527f15e1a7bce.jpg

Why is this just getting news now? He tweeted it a while back. Was it not official until now?

Exactly. Throwing money at problems where students in say certain areas of Chicago is completely pointless because the majority of them don't want to learn anything and see education as weak, most of them will be dead by gun shots before they know how to read properly. So there's point if they want to be animals.

But obviously pointing funding in the right directions can always be beneficial

If the founders of this country were cut from the same cloth as you, we'd be under British rule right now.

never ceases to amaze me the idiocy that comes from this guy.

As one of the very few people here who was born, raised and educated (LAUSD - which is one of the largest school districts in the nation) in a major inner city ghetto I can testify that Rip is right. Many of these kids do not want to learn. And they don't have the parental support to push them to learn.

It's very generous of him to do that, but I'm not sure what his organization does for "educational inequality." Urban schools are having problems because the classrooms are like zoos. You can't just give these schools more money and think it's gonna change lives. Many kids in these schools don't want to learn. Many of them won't even hand in homework.

You've seen Dangerous Minds.

As one of the very few people here who was born, raised and educated (LAUSD - which is one of the largest school districts in the nation) in a major inner city ghetto I can testify that Rip is right. Many of these kids do not want to learn. And they don't have the parental support to push them to learn.

You and the other two guys that claim experience in or have "talked to a guy that said" are surely enough of a sample size to judge the entire student body of a school.

You and the other two guys that claim experience in or have "talked to a guy that said" are surely enough of a sample size to judge the entire student body of a school.

I was kicked out of 4 middle schools and 3 high schools including the largest school district in the nation. Ive been in many classrooms. I probably have more experience with troubled youth than anyone here. And im quite confident that kids from lower income backgrounds in inner cities around the nation suffer from similar problems that we endured. White privileged snowflakes like you wouldnt know a damn thing.

I was been kicked out of.4 middle schools and 3 high schools including the largest school district in the nation. I probably have more experience with troubled youth than anyone here. And im quite confident that kids from lower income backgrounds in inner cities around the nation suffer from similar problems that we endured.

No shit. Not all of them are the lost causes you clowns make them out to be.

Go to some of these urban schools and try to teach.

And you'll have classes full of kids that do not want to learn, can't sit still etc. I know a guy that taught these kids and he told me what it was like.
You keep on referring to urban schools

Can you elaborate on your exposure and experience with urban schools?

Not all kids have either and turn out fine.

When you're poor - like a significant portion of the African American populous is - having both parents matters more.

It's an issue of income, parenting and values.

When you're poor - like a significant portion of the African American populous is - having both parents matters more.

It's an issue of income, parenting and values.

Yeah I can't argue that. No doubt. Even coming from a small town of <15000 I've been in plenty of classrooms where unruly was the rule and chaos reigned. I have to think some of these kids have other role models that effectively communicate the importance of learning. No question it would be more difficult though.

You keep on referring to urban schools

Can you elaborate on your exposure and experience with urban schools?

I can. What do you want to know? Like how we were given the answers ahead of time for standardized testing so that the state wouldnt take over our school?

Back