NFL player are not A lvl ,not even close

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by SouthSide971, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Erratic

Erratic Purple Belt

Conor would spark that dweeb out cold :D Watch highlights of that guy, he is just a skilled player. C level.

P.S - Why would Conor prefer to be that dude, when hes made over $150 million already in 5 year career while being way more famous and well known than Steph curry could ever dream of being? Pretty sure Steph curry has had his career since he was 15 or younger.

Johnny_Knuckles likes this.
  2. Matty da Ranga

Matty da Ranga Banned Banned

Lmao

[​IMG]

It is physically impossible for this manlet to beat someone over 6 ft tall in a fight (something he's never done before). At least BJ in that gif shows D minus athleticism, Conor is a legit F.

Curry would KO Conor stiff with one arm tied behind his back.

3. Johnny_Knuckles

Johnny_Knuckles Blue Belt

Yeah, if all you have to do is run in a straight line hoping that one person in your team actually has the spatial awareness to even find you with the ball.

CCD6A70D-4F7A-4AD6-8B5A-DABA853FEDE0.jpeg

SOAzmayesh and SouthSide971 like this.
  4. Erratic

Erratic Purple Belt

Curry would get fucking merked, hes 6 ft 2, and a lightweight fighter in MMA can easily KO a 6 ft 2 dweeb, and this is coming from someone whos taller than Steph 'The D level' Curry.

5. kingJohn

kingJohn Brown Belt

Way more coordinated for soccer related skills, sure. Coordination in sports is entirely dependant on what skills are need.

[​IMG]

The hand eye coordination to locate the ball in the air, positioning to stay in bounds and dexterity to make the catch is on par or better than any coordination needed in soccer.

6. Matty da Ranga

Matty da Ranga Banned Banned

Sure you are buddeh

Manlet detected.

7. kingJohn

kingJohn Brown Belt

What are you even talking about? I didn't even mention a sport, simply stated the speed/size/strength ratio is the obvious way to measure athleticism.

Matty da Ranga likes this.
  8. Ken Fresno

Ken Fresno Conor’s poorly tied McDojo belt

There is one position in all of sports that you aren't even allowed to play unless you're an American Black man.

NFL Cornerback

9. Toco

Toco Steel Belt

boxing being ahead of MMA skill wise, hahahaha. that's a big joke already. yes talent pool bla bla bla, but skill itself MMA is much deeper. hockey in second? wow, that's a lot of bullshit. but not unexpected since ESPN is an american company

really fucking interesting like the top 4 is all the sports the US is good at. quite a coincidence, I might say

even tennis is above eu football in this chart, like wtf

Erratic likes this.
  10. bad seed

bad seed Gold Belt

track and field events are the best MEASURE of athleticism, but its participants are not the best athletes simply because the talented get funneled to more lucrative sports. An NFL player has the innate potential to be world class in T&F but has specialized his body and training to football. Not to say any current footballer would beat Usain if he focused on sprinting since childhood, but many of them could be top 20. Offensive linemen could sweep the throwing medals too.

SOAzmayesh and Matty da Ranga like this.
  11. ripsta619

ripsta619 Green Belt

I'd bet on the tennis player in a badminton or possibly a racquetball match.

12. Lemmy

Lemmy Armani Belt

it seems to me that nfl is some sort of free steroid place.
    and btw, too much pauses in the game, i cannot enjoy it and i've actually tried.

SOAzmayesh likes this.
  13. wolfss

wolfss Green Belt

For 30 seconds! I like football (Hoping for a great year with the niners). Soccer is way more demanding than football!

Lemmy likes this.
  14. kingJohn

kingJohn Brown Belt

I'm not saying sports specific athleticism, I'm saying general athleticism is measured that way.

15. Erratic

Erratic Purple Belt

Rofl you americans are jsut fucking reaching for every straw you can.

So a dude reaching for something with his hands is any more impressive than a dude having to launch his body into the air and connect his head with a ball that was crossed in, or a soccer player doing an over the head flip and blasting in the ball with his feet? Im telling you right now its alot easier to catch a ball with his hands than it is to somersalt and on the tail end of the flip kick the ball into a goal.

Its fine if you want to pick and choose which you think looks cooler, but dont pretend that using your hands is harder than using your feet, because in reality its more likely to be the opposite.

16. Erratic

Erratic Purple Belt

Dont forget Cardio and endurance, that is gigantic in any major sport.. the fact you ignore Cardio shows your D level bias.

Greg hardy former top 5 NFL athlete in his role, says hes never seen dudes that have the GAS and can work like MMA guys, hes seen all the NFL guys you can see, but I am sure you are right and hes wrong.

SouthSide971 likes this.
  17. DaWrassler007

DaWrassler007 I like men, I'd like to be MAN-handled

{<redford}

18. DaWrassler007

DaWrassler007 I like men, I'd like to be MAN-handled

You muricans can cry all you want. Number 1 sport in the world IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE UNDISPUTED KING THE SPORTS FOOTBALL!!!<{Fergie}>

1pedestrian, SOAzmayesh and Erratic like this.
  19. kingJohn

kingJohn Brown Belt

I'm saying this specific catch is as impressive as anything you'll see in soccer yes. One handed fully extended catch while falling backwards is every bit as hard.

20. lagofala

lagofala Brown Belt

Whats the point of this discussion? Different sports take different skillsets. NFL players would lose to badminton players and table tennis guys in hand eye coordination.