NFL player are not A lvl ,not even close

Big Man who run kinda fast for 10 second then gass are not A lvl.i dont know where this myth came from.
Gymnast, olympic wrestler, real football,rugby,basket ball,boxing are the Real top Of the top.
Tennis player are better athletes than NFL players.
American football suck
You have no idea what you're talking about. This is so hilariously wrong that it literally made me laugh out loud. Comparing a 40 yard dash time and trying to substitute it for a 100m time never works, because the 40 yard dash only allows the athlete to hit top speed for less than a second.

https://web.stanford.edu/~clint/100m_nfl.htm

Bo Jackson has an official 100m time of 10.44 seconds, which is virtually the same as Bale's, except he outweighs Bale by 70lbs of pure muscle.

And on that list, Bo Jackson ain't even top 30 in terms of 100m speed lol
That's still ALOT slower than Bale... That's actually a lot slower than I expected Bo's 100m speed to be as well... guess I underestimated how his extra mass would affect his the rest of the dash.
It is certainly not virtually the same... you have no idea what you're talking about... That a galactic huge difference in speed from athlete to athlete...

EDIT: I hope you also realize, you gave a speed alot slower than the one I wrote in my post.
You're backing me up more than yourself to disprove urself...

Real Football is without a doubt the sport with the best athletles in the world.
You need to be fast, have a great cardio since is non stop, coordinated af, smart and aware all the time and also extremely skilled.
Hence when Usain fucking Bolt tried his luck in a amateur game against cans he was still the worst in the pitch.

I think his lack of skill was the reason he was the worst not his lack of athleticism. People are really scratching the bottom of the barrel to try and make soccer players top athletes when they have to bring in "smarts" and a qualifyer.

So wait, do people arguing against NFL players being athletic not consider Yoel Romero or Rumble athletic? Speed/Size/Strength ratio is what makes somebody athletic imo. Cardio plays a factor but I wouldn't say Bisping is a better athlete than Romero or Nick Diaz a better athlete than Woodley because they have superior cardio.

Pretty sure nick diaz could beat woodley in most athletic pursuits which aren’t rooted solely in the strength, while blazed too.

If looking for the greatest combo of size, speed, agility then NFL is #1 place to look. Other shit can get taught those 3 things u either got or don't.

if looking for an mma fighter from a different sport (not counting boxing) I look no where else other than nfl. Noone will be a great fighter over night but nfl has best clay in which to mold.

Nobody wishes they could be like an MMA fighter buddeh. Mitrione would love to be playing in the NFL for 9 figure contracts, but instead he, along with 99.9% of MMA fighters, are relegated to getting shat on by promoters for 6 figures a fight (if they're actually good), and that's before camp costs, plane tickets etc.

<Lmaoo>

F-level athletes gonna F-level, the struggle is real....

Theres no 9 figure NFL contracts, i just looked up the top paid NFL contracts in the world, 8 figures are the highest they go, and thats a 2018 up to date list. WHy do you bring bullshit info to your posts? Instantly debunked.

No, most MMA guys want to be MMA fighters, it is there dream, I'd much rather be an MMA figher than an NFL player. I've never met someone not from the USA that says 'I want to be an NFL player' but, i've met a bunch of dudes that want to be an MMA fighter. We are worldwide, not all of us are dumb enough to think our little spot has all the best.

That's still ALOT slower than Bale... That's actually a lot slower than I expected Bo's 100m speed to be as well... guess I underestimated how his extra mass would affect his the rest of the dash.
It is certainly not virtually the same... you have no idea what you're talking about... That a galactic huge difference in speed from athlete to athlete...
They both run 10.4 seconds, what are you talking about? Plus Bo is twice his size in muscle mass. 9.95 is the fastest ever recorded by an NFL player, no soccer player can come close to that, despite being skinny manlets.

Pretty sure nick diaz could beat woodley in most athletic pursuits which aren’t rooted solely in the strength, while blazed too.

What about rooted in speed? I would pick Woodley over Diaz in most athletic pursuits not rooted in cardio.

Theres no 9 figure NFL contracts, i just looked up the top paid NFL contracts in the world, 8 figures are the highest they go, and thats a 2018 up to date list. WHy do you bring bullshit info to your posts? Instantly debunked.

No, most MMA guys want to be MMA fighters, it is there dream, I'd much rather be an MMA figher than an NFL fighter.
http://www.businessinsider.com/high...=AU&IR=T/#1-peyton-manning-qb-2487-million-25

bahahahaha sit down....there are multiple NFL players with 9 figure contracts buddeh

"NFL fighters" lol, you need to calm down and gather yourself, you're clearly flustered :D

They both run 10.4 seconds, what are you talking about? Plus Bo is twice his size in muscle mass. 9.95 is the fastest ever recorded by an NFl player, no soccer player can come close to that, despite being skinny manlets.
Who's both?
Bale's 100 meters is 8.85617433414 m/s
You said Bo's was 10.44

I'll wait for the "Aw shit my bad I read what I wanted to hear in my head"

I think his lack of skill was the reason he was the worst not his lack of athleticism. People are really scratching the bottom of the barrel to try and make soccer players top athletes when they have to bring in "smarts" and a qualifyer.
Nah
It just shows that it needs every single aspects to be top notch to really flourish in the sport.

If looking for the greatest combo of size, speed, agility then NFL is #1 place to look. Other shit can get taught those 3 things u either got or don't.

if looking for an mma fighter from a different sport (not counting boxing) I look no where else other than nfl. Noone will be a great fighter over night but nfl has best clay in which to mold.

I'd argue NBA is probably #1 tbh.

You’ve got to be pretty dumb if you don’t think that executive functioning doesn’t have a massive impact upon athletic ability and the athletic pursuits that they excel in.

You’re just trying to dumb it down to some caveman bullshit, ‘uh, man run fast, man jump high, man big’. Pretty basic.

Who's both?
Bale's 100 meters is 8.85617433414 m/s
You said Bo's was 10.44

I'll wait for the "Aw shit my bad I read what I wanted to hear in my head"
1. I said Bo runs the 100m in 10.44 seconds, which is virtually identical to what Bale runs (10.4)
2. If I said Bo ran at 10.44m/s (which I never did), that would mean THAT HE RUNS FASTER, NOT SLOWER THAN BALE.

Goodness gracious....the reading comprehension on this forum

Nah
It just shows that it needs every single aspects to be top notch to really flourish in the sport.

But why add categories that don't pertain to athleticism? And besides cardio, soccer players don't accel in the other categories compared to NFL players.

http://www.businessinsider.com/high...=AU&IR=T/#1-peyton-manning-qb-2487-million-25

bahahahaha sit down....there are multiple NFL players with 9 figure contracts buddeh

"NFL fighters" lol, you need to calm down and gather yourself, you're clearly flustered :D

OMG that is not a contract you fucking retard!

You just did a massive strawmen, see this is the problem with bringing kids with bias into a discussion about stats and numbers.

Even the link you posted says 'His 2015 contract he earned $85 million", That is 8 figures, and the highest numbers. You do know Ronaldo the FOOTBALL SOCCER player made more than him, right?

So which is it, one minute you say 9 figure contracts, then provide links with very very low 8 figure contracts, some just barely over 7 figures, and you think that total career earnings somehow equates to the phrase '9 figure contracts' 2/10 troll, dumb too.

You’ve got to be pretty dumb if you don’t think that executive functioning doesn’t have a massive impact upon athletic ability and the athletic pursuits that they excel in.

You’re just trying to dumb it down to some caveman bullshit, ‘uh, man run fast, man jump high, man big’. Pretty basic.

Uh yeah, big guys who runs fast and jump high are the best athletes, it's not a hard concept to grasp.

But why add categories that don't pertain to athleticism? And besides cardio, soccer players don't accel in the other categories compared to NFL players.
They certainly are way more coordinated.
And smart/aware as well but if you want to consider only physical aspects than I don’t mind

EDIT: I hope you also realize, you gave a speed alot slower than the one I wrote in my post.
You're backing me up more than yourself to disprove urself...
A LOT is two separate words. Please pass on this knowledge.

OMG that is not a contract you fucking retard!

You just did a massive strawmen, see this is the problem with bringing kids with bias into a discussion about stats and numbers.

Even the link you posted says 'His 2015 contract he earned $85 million", That is 8 figures, and the highest numbers. You do know Ronaldo the FOOTBALL SOCCER player made more than him, right?

So which is it, one minute you say 9 figure contracts, then provide links with very very low 8 figure contracts, some just barely over 7 figures, and you think that total career earnings somehow equates to the phrase '9 figure contracts' 2/10 troll, dumb too.
https://www.cheatsheet.com/sports/biggest-contracts-nfl-history.html/?a=viewall

9 figure cash babayyy, we're blowin up the bank

Conor wishes he was an NBA player like Steph Curry, who's on a $200+ million contract.

Uh yeah, big guys who runs fast and jump high are the best athletes, it's not a hard concept to grasp.

Not really. You are talking about a sport that has the athletic pool of less than 5% of the entire world. If i have to say anymore than that..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back