NFL Offseason Discussion v2: Punter Lives Matter

Is Dizzy obsessed with Derek Carr?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this kicker/punter talk makes me wish there was a domestic asssult perpetrated by an NFL player we could talk about. Throwing broads on guns and shit.
.....by a punter

This off-season is going by so slow.

Enjoying a couple of beers at a local brewery. They change one of the TVs to NFL network. Just so happens that they’re replaying the Broncos/Chiefs OT game from 2016. They changed it just in time for me to watch McAnus shank the 62 yarder and the Chiefs to move into field goal position and kick the winning score.

Thanks, universe. {<jimmies}

Enjoying a couple of beers at a local brewery. They change one of the TVs to NFL network. Just so happens that they’re replaying the Broncos/Chiefs OT game from 2016. They changed it just in time for me to watch McAnus shank the 62 yarder and the Chiefs to move into field goal position and kick the winning score.

Sounds like a good afternoon, Dudaloni

I get those feels man. Here let me help you find your happy place...
200w.gif

Never say I don't care Diz. Sometimes I care so hard it hurts.

Aldon Smith is better at getting arrested then getting to QBs. Dude is trying to set a record - in custody again. Maybe save the department some work and just hold onto him

The Pats/Mayfield rumors are pretty interesting imo. Going to be a lot of QB action if they move up also.

Barkley, Nelson, Chubb etc are going to be a huge discount.

The Pats/Mayfield rumors are pretty interesting imo. Going to be a lot of QB action if they move up also.

Barkley, Nelson, Chubb etc are going to be a huge discount.
They fucked themselves with Jimmy G situation by not getting a first rounder out of him from the Browns.

They fucked themselves with Jimmy G situation by not getting a first rounder out of him from the Browns.

That's a super fucked up thing to do though. Qbs go to Cleveland to die not thrive.

Do you the pats have the Ammo to get into the top 5? Can argue 23+31 + 2nds/futures don't get it done with the Bills having 12/21, other teams thirsty for a QB

That's a super fucked up thing to do though. Qbs go to Cleveland to die not thrive.
They thought they could get a similar deal by the deadline and it back fired. Now they have to scramble to find the assets to make a move on Brady's replacement.

Do you the pats have the Ammo to get into the top 5? Can argue 23+31 + 2nds/futures don't get it done with the Bills having 12/21, other teams thirsty for a QB
I don't think so.

Pretty believable theory that is why they did the Cooks trade.

They thought they could get a similar deal by the deadline and it back fired. Now they have to scramble to find the assets to make a move on Brady's replacement.

Haven't you heard? Brady is retiring when he's 45. There is no rush.

Feel like Denver needs to move up a spot just for the sake of it. Keep as many options available as possible.

What I'd give to have a top-5 pick in this draft.

What I'd give to have a top-5 pick in this draft.

I heard that. Skins need a RB like Barkley. I'd fucking cream all over myself for a top 4 pick.

Theres probably 4 legitimate RBs in this class. Crazy depth.

I don't think so. Barring massive idiocy (which actually seems like a guarantee) there's just too many teams desperate for a talented qb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back