NFL Offseason Discussion v2: Punter Lives Matter

Is Dizzy obsessed with Derek Carr?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Final Rehab It seems like the #2 jersey is retired for the Raiders, for a turible reason. That fucking idiot. I remember a few years back when his own "life coach" fired him. Life coach said "Fuck this, drink all that shit you want."

Raiders with the #2- Araguz(always liked him) Aaron Brooks, of course JaWalrus, then T Pryor tried it out. The number is dead now.
LOL when has that happened before? I mean does Shoeless Joe Jackson have a retired number?

I hope the Giants cutting Marshall doesn't mean they are making room for Dez. I'd think Gettleman wouldn't want him. I mean, he's the one who cut Steve Smith when his production dipped with Cam. I suppose it's a different situation for him now, though.

I hope the Giants cutting Marshall doesn't mean they are making room for Dez. I'd think Gettleman wouldn't want him. I mean, he's the one who cut Steve Smith when his production dipped with Cam. I suppose it's a different situation for him now, though.

If Eli wants another ring they have to pay. 1 year deal....10......

If Eli wants another ring they have to pay. 1 year deal....10......

It's going to take a whole lot more than Dez Bryant to get Eli another ring. In fact, if Dez goes to NY...I wouldn't be shocked if his #s are worse than the last two years. Eli is wellllll on the downward slope in his career, and their line is practically non-existant

I can't be the only one who's not high on Cortland Sutton right?

I'd take him over Ridley, personally.

I wouldn't, and i'm not a huge Ridley fan. Ridley is pro ready though, which I do not believe Sutton is at all. Sutton is a raw project to me.

I wouldn't, and i'm not a huge Ridley fan. Ridley is pro ready though, which I do not believe Sutton is at all. Sutton is a raw project to me.

That's actually why I'm not high on Ridley. He doesn't have much of a ceiling, IMO. I think Sutton can be a beast if he polishes up his route running and doesn't just rely on his athleticism all the time.

The Giants needed to cut him for the cap space for the upcoming draft class. Unless they are going to restructure someone else’s deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back