NFL Offseason Discussion v2: Punter Lives Matter

Is Dizzy obsessed with Derek Carr?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's Dallas even planning on doing in the first? You think theyll draft defense or a WR? Is there even a WR worthy of a 1st Rd pick?

There's a ton of different directions they could go. If they go WR in the 1st, i'd prefer DJ Moore over any of them if i'm taking one in the first. They could go LB, Like Vander Esch who i'm not high on but definitely fills a need or Rashaan Evans. It all depends, there's a lot of needs. If Harold Landry or Derwin James falls (which I keep seeing in mock drafts but do not believe it will happen) either one of them would be a great pick. Vea or Payne would be great additions. Hell, I wouldn't be mad at all if they took Will Hernandez.

I think the only way i'll be upset with the pick is if they take Sutton in the first. I like him, he's just raw as hell and I'm tired of projects.

I doubt they'll draft a safety though, what with trading for Earl Thomas on draft day and what not

There's a ton of different directions they could go. If they go WR in the 1st, i'd prefer DJ Moore over any of them if i'm taking one in the first. They could go LB, Like Vander Esch who i'm not high on but definitely fills a need or Rashaan Evans. It all depends, there's a lot of needs. If Harold Landry or Derwin James falls (which I keep seeing in mock drafts but do not believe it will happen) either one of them would be a great pick. Vea or Payne would be great additions. Hell, I wouldn't be mad at all if they took Will Hernandez.

I think the only way i'll be upset with the pick is if they take Sutton in the first. I like him, he's just raw as hell and I'm tired of projects.

I doubt they'll draft a safety though, what with trading for Earl Thomas on draft day and what not

My buddy and I were talking and hed rather see y'all take a defensive player cause of all the contracts coming up in the near feature y'all would have to pay out. Hurns should do better and return to form cause Dak is an upgrade from Bortles.

I don't Payne falling that far and skins better be taking Vea. Imo, Payne gets drafted top ten. However I wouldn't be shocked if we drafted Guice. The salt would be real for me cause our line is horrible.

The salt would also be real if that Earl Thomas trade happened. I'd be walking around mad as hell for a good few days.

My buddy and I were talking and hed rather see y'all take a defensive player cause of all the contracts coming up in the near feature y'all would have to pay out. Hurns should do better and return to form cause Dak is an upgrade from Bortles.

I don't Payne falling that far and skins better be taking Vea. Imo, Payne gets drafted top ten. However I wouldn't be shocked if we drafted Guice. The salt would be real for me cause our line is horrible.

The salt would also be real if that Earl Thomas trade happened. I'd be walking around mad as hell for a good few days.

I could see a scenario with Derwin James falling right into your lap

Further proving my point rofl. Shouldn’t you be hiding in the bushes at a little boys baseball game.

Lol

Cold in Buffalo also...some people don't like the cold..........
we-landed-on-the-moon-jim-carey-dumb-and-dumber.gif

Cowboys should draft best player available

The more content comes out about Mayfield, the more it seems like Cleveland has to take him at 4. He's the best QB in the draft, but if you want to get the best play out of him, you'll need to insult him by letting Arnold and Rosenburg go before him.

Plus obviously, even if he sucks, you can ride Tyrod and Barkley to 8 or 9 wins no questions asked.

Never thought Id say this, but it is really tempting to go to Mexico City for the Chiefs v Rams Monday night game.

That should be a great game/atmosphere.

Would probably Omar my midsection with phonebooks to be safe, so no worries about my safety. Thought this through in advance.

I could see a scenario with Derwin James falling right into your lap

#Me too. But idk, how i'd feel about it. I like where we stand with our safeties. Swearinger is good and Nicholson showed off potential. The skins secondary could be legit if that line was fixed. We haven't had a decent defense in like 10 years and in those ten years our line has been gutter trash.

As a rule I would draft the BPA.

As a strict rule, drafting BPA is not a great strategy. You draft BPA at a position of need.

Also, I don't think you go 9-7....while missing your best play maker for 6 games, while replacing %40 of your offensive line, and while your best offensive linemen was hurt, and didn't even practice all season and say "Dak has been exposed. Game tape is a helluva thing." Dak need's to get better, but that's an incredibly short sighted thing to say.

Slide16.jpg

33rd in "time to throw"

I'm no mathematician but I think that means that every single QB had more average time to throw than Dak, and one team had two QB's with more time to throw. That will hurt you.

As a strict rule, drafting BPA is not a great strategy. You draft BPA at a position of need.

Also, I don't think you go 9-7....while missing your best play maker for 6 games, while replacing %40 of your offensive line, and while your best offensive linemen was hurt, and didn't even practice all season and say "Dak has been exposed. Game tape is a helluva thing." Dak need's to get better, but that's an incredibly short sighted thing to say.

Slide16.jpg

33rd in "time to throw"

I'm no mathematician but I think that means that every single QB had more average time to throw than Dak, and one team had two QB's with more time to throw. That will hurt you.

I thought that o line was the shit though?

Slide16.jpg

33rd in "time to throw"

Dak apologist?

Ronald Jones interview on Eisen is worth the watch.

Dak apologist?

Uh, no. Far from it. I was the guy wanting Romo back for the playoffs. Hell I sat right here and damn near completely blamed Dez's production on Dak (which admittedly wasn't fair to Dak) but I also know the situation and watched every single snap of every single game. Carry on with your shit posting if you'd like though.

I thought that o line was the shit though?

They were. Then they lost 2 starters ,Ronald Leary and Doug Free, Free being the veteran leader right tackle who made all the line adjustments. They moved Collins out to RT (where he played all season) for the first time in his career and had to start Jonathan Cooper at LG. On top of all that, because the big 3 were still there...Tyron Smith had back problems all season, missed a handful of games...started and had to be taken out of a few others and basically just wasn't himself.

Tyron, who's not one to talk says he feels better than he has in 3 years now...Collins got better every game, and looked real nice at the end of the season. Still don't know what they are doing at LG yet but I expect better from them this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back