NFL Offseason Discussion v2: Punter Lives Matter

Is Dizzy obsessed with Derek Carr?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting stuff, if more for the grades and moving parts than anything. I'd actually be pleased if a Safety went 4th, I love the position and like seeing talented people playing it. Buffalo taking Jackson at 12 though? I wonder if they're really over the Taylor experiment.

giphy.gif

Err, uhh, no it's because you're a, ahem, running quarterback with accuracy issues. And attitude concerns I infered from something that definitely WASN'T your melanin count.

Bills got QB locked down. McCarron will probably do very well and if he falters they have Peterdick waiting in the wings. No QB need there.

Err, uhh, no it's because you're a, ahem, running quarterback with accuracy issues. And attitude concerns I infered from something that definitely WASN'T your melanin count.

Cold in Buffalo also...some people don't like the cold..........

@Final Rehab It seems like the #2 jersey is retired for the Raiders, for a turible reason. That fucking idiot. I remember a few years back when his own "life coach" fired him. Life coach said "Fuck this, drink all that shit you want."

Raiders with the #2- Araguz(always liked him) Aaron Brooks, of course JaWalrus, then T Pryor tried it out. The number is dead now.

I remember a few years back when his own "life coach" fired him. Life coach said "Fuck this, drink all that shit you want."
To be fair the "life coach" probably just realized that Jawalrus no longer had money to pay him/her and that he wouldn't be making "life coach" type money any time soon.

Holy fuck is that real?

Based on what? His mechanics?

Well see soon.
I think he is a better pocket passer / will fit into a system quicker. Mayfield is very accurate and if he clicks in a west coast / get rid of the ball quick system he will strive. Think he thrived out of the pocket, making plays with his legs, broken plays, etc in college. Isn't athletic enough to succeed like that in the NFL, needs to be a pocket passer. My 2 cents

Mayfield to NYJ or Cleveland sounds right. If he's still there when Denver picks do they take him? The Keenum contract is only 2 years. I think his upside is highest in the draft.

Bills got QB locked down. McCarron will probably do very well and if he falters they have Peterdick waiting in the wings. No QB need there.
Can’t be any worse than what the broncos had this past seasons with Paxcan and Semen.

Where do you see Mayfield going?

Doesnt have to be one team. Pick 2-3
Jets, Broncans, Bills.
Mechanics, accuracy, vision, IQ, anticipation, awareness, etc, etc
Literally lol at accuracy. Fuck no.

Anticipation, vision. Mayfield has 8% higher completion and only 4 more INTs while playing 18 more games.

Mechanics and a “traditional passer” are it imo.

Jets, Broncans, Bills.

Anticipation, vision. Mayfield has 8% higher completion and only 4 more INTs while playing 18 more games.

Lol at completion % being your reason for accuracy. Rosen is the most accurate passer in the class.

Jets, Broncans, Bills.

Stop looking at the stats and watch the games.

Just watch his tape vs USC and you’ll see that he’s way advanced compared to mayfield.

Lol at completion % being your reason for accuracy. Rosen is the most accurate passer in the class.
Hes not. At all. There is zero to support this.

Since you love PFF,

But Mayfield, of course, has shown he is accurate on practically every type of pass. He leads the FBS in completion percentage and also did so last year. After setting an FBS record with a pass efficiency of 196.4 last season, he has posted a mark of 203.8 this year. He also is second in the nation in passing yards and passing touchdowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back