NFL Offseason Discussion v2: Punter Lives Matter

Is Dizzy obsessed with Derek Carr?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would a GM be listening to what Screamin A has to say about prospects?
I don't think they are, but they might be influenced if they think their fans are hypes about a specific prospect. I think it's a dying model, people today care less about talking heads, but these shows are very willing to beat it into the ground.

I don't think they are, but they might be influenced if they think their fans are hypes about a specific prospect. I think it's a dying model, people today care less about talking heads, but these shows are very willing to beat it into the ground.
I just figure it's all looking for views. Saying hyperbolic shit about prospects to get attention is what I see it as.

I'd like Elway to kindly fuck off if he gave a shit what I thought about the future of the team.

Thanks Frank. I can't fucking wait until the draft is over. I really hate this time of year. No football and 10 million dickheads giving their dumb fucking theories when they have no idea. Then the draft happens, winners and losers are declared, then a few years later everything looks completely different.

Pretty sure the Giants want at least both the Bills 1st round picks for the #2.

Bills would first have to trade #12 and 2nd round picks 2018&20 to the browns for #4.
Then they'd have to trade #4 & #22 & probably a 2019 2nd Rd to the Giants for #2.

The Drop for the Giants would basically be 0 since all 3 Teams will (99.9%) then take QBs.

Don't touch Barkley with those top picks

I wouldn’t even draft Barkley in the top 10

<TheWire1><Dylan>

Elaborate

I can elborate, and i'm not even a Bronco's fan..

Because Quenton Nelson will probably be there

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back