NFL Offseason Discussion v2: Punter Lives Matter

Is Dizzy obsessed with Derek Carr?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also heard that the majority of those designated driver programs are ran by the team. Meaning that if you use them then your employer knows how much/often you are getting fucked up. Still no excuse though. You can afford an Uber on any NFL salary.

I also heard that the majority of those designated driver programs are ran by the team. Meaning that if you use them then your employer knows how much/often you are getting fucked up. Still no excuse though. You can afford an Uber on any NFL salary.

They are but leave the guns and drugs as t home. They don't care if you're drinking

SF going to cut Foster.

Bruh.... Haven't you heard? The Titanic sunk.
I don't read many of your posts, but when I do I always have the same reaction

giphy.webp

bruh

Bruh.... Haven't you heard? The Titanic sunk.
Fairly certain it was just yesterday they said hes not allowed to participate in any team activities until after the legal issues.

Fairly certain it was just yesterday they said hes not allowed to participate in any team activities until after the legal issues.

No fucking way. Im just being a dick head. I'm not surprised though. His ass is on the chopping block.

And Brandon Marshall. Then make the Giants the Hard Knocks team.

Yeah except:

That's from Alfred Morris, of all people. Morris would never jumpt to defend a shitty locker room guy, and he barely speaks about anything at all.

Morris has never been anything but the best team mate, a great dude, and humble as fuck. So if Alfred Morris is saying he's not bad in the locker it's got to mean something

Come on man. There isn't a bigger "give me the damn ball" receiver in the NFL.

The guy has always thought that every game the cowboys lost, was because they didn't throw it enough to him.

No, you've seen like 4 clips of him getting mad on the sidelines in his entire career....at least 2 of which was totally debunked when audio was released...and you think he's a bad team mate.

How about this, I'll take Alfred Morris' (and every other team mate who's never said a bad word about him) over your rehashing of a meme that's been totally proven wrong time and time again

"I care," Bryant said. "But at the same time as long as [we're] winning, I don't care...The chemistry is extremely crazy and I love it. Today was [Jason] Witten day. He did an outstanding job and it was exciting. Because when everybody is doing their job, it makes everybody else's job easy...Everybody wants to see everybody succeed and when you got a team like that that just cares for one another, it's just hard to beat. And we're not talking about talent, we're not talking about none of that. We're talking about guys actually giving a damn about one another, and I just think it's unbelievable how far we came. It all started in OTAs, offseason workouts just being after one another; holding each other accountable in a fun way."

No, you've seen like 4 clips of him getting mad on the sidelines in his entire career....at least 2 of which was totally debunked when audio was released...and you think he's a bad team mate.

How about this, I'll take Alfred Morris' (and every other team mate who's never said a bad word about him) over your rehashing of a meme that's been totally proven wrong time and time again

Yeah man, like I said. He has the same fault as many recievers and other players, and it is ego.

Kind of expected tbh, you kind of need to believe your the greatest player at your position to ever grace the earth, to be really successful.

I'm not basing my opinion of Bryant on 4 media clips.

I hope he comes and plays for the Seahawks for 8 million a year. Not sure I would want to pay more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back