NFL Offseason Discussion: Most Explosive Defense of All Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finding myself in a spot over Denver's draft position. I like every single player who they are likely to pick and I just can't root for a player I like to fail. I really hope they don't pick Nelson, that dude's the shit, like one of the nastiest guards ever, pancakes everywhere.

I will concede that adding Nelson and Veldheer makes Denver's o-line entirely decent. Veldheer is less than great and a bit injury prone but I'd sure as shit take him in Oakland over the bag of vomit the Raiders have on the roster right now at RT.

I'm finding myself in a spot over Denver's draft position. I like every single player who they are likely to pick and I just can't root for a player I like to fail. I really hope they don't pick Nelson, that dude's the shit, like one of the nastiest guards ever, pancakes everywhere.

I will concede that adding Nelson and Veldheer makes Denver's o-line entirely decent. Veldheer is less than great and a bit injury prone but I'd sure as shit take him in Oakland over the bag of vomit the Raiders have on the roster right now at RT.
So you are saying that you are joining PUO as a closet Bronco fan? Good to see. PM your address and I will send you a Steve Atwater jersey.

And if he stays healthy is much better than Watson. Cost nothing.
You left out the “cheap though, kind of surprised”.

Definitely an upgrade over Watson. Massive upgrade lol.

So you are saying that you are joining PUO as a closet Bronco fan? Good to see. PM your address and I will send you a Steve Atwater jersey.
Youre going to end up on a milk carton if you dont stop this slander.

You left out the “cheap though, kind of surprised”.

Definitely an upgrade over Watson. Massive upgrade lol.
I don’t need to cater to your edits, jabroni.

Really impressed by this Josh Allen fella. Tall, strong arm, what's not to like?

Cant wait for my J-E-T-S to draft this can.
Giving that drug Lord Irsay satisfaction for a few years that he fleeced them for draft picks

Nah, fuck your Donkeys. Your only redeeming quality is that you're not the Patriots, that's it. Shit, even the color orange sucks, put down the Crayola box. Do you paint your house orange? Do you have an orange car? Would you like your President to be orange? I rest my case.

Would you like your President to be orange? I rest my case.
Lol, replace orange with black and you've hit on the sensitivity of a lot of the NFL's fanbase.

Lol, replace orange with black and you've hit on the sensitivity of a lot of the NFL's fanbase.

Orange is the new Black, you insufferable piece of shit.

But Kevin is the new black in my neighborhood

*the last sentence is a Norm MacDonald joke

Yes I suppose that is a problem in some areas. Fortunately for me I live in NC, things like that aren't an issue down here in the South.
<{Heymansnicker}>

Orange is the new Black, you insufferable piece of shit.

But Kevin is the new black in my neighborhood

*the last sentence is a Norm MacDonald joke
I ain't got time for you fallacies, Skeetz. Life's too short for that shit.

Dunno about Eric Reid yet, plenty of safeties still on the market. Has been the slowest developing market and supposedly he's in talks with a few teams.

Dunno about Eric Reid yet, plenty of safeties still on the market. Has been the slowest developing market and supposedly he's in talks with a few teams.
Plenty of safeties and he's coming off a year that wasn't his best obviously.

Anyone see the Johnny Manziel rant? Not something I expected to see from another guy that should be on his best behavior while trying to get back into the league -

Not something I expected to see from another guy that should be on his best behavior while trying to get back into the league
It's shitty that having an opinion on something could be considered bad behavior.

New England Patriots safety Duron Harmon was denied entry into Costa Rica and sent back to the United States after customs officers allegedly found marijuana and paraphernalia in his luggage Friday, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Saturday, via a source informed of the situation.

Harmon was allegedly caught with 58 grams of marijuana inside a can of iced tea, three pipes with cannabis oil, a THC candy, and four glass containers with compressed marijuana that weighed 4.3 grams, Rapoport reported.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...n-costa-rica-for-alleged-marijuana-possession

Don't these idiots realize that this can get much more serious in foreign countries. He could have gotten serious prison time in some countries for bringing that in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back