NFL Offseason Discussion: Most Explosive Defense of All Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bennet being indicted is amazing. Karmas a bitch, bro. Don’t think you’ll be scaring any NFC east qb’s from your couch you bum.

Stadiums all over the place hire older or disabled people who typically just chill and check credentials. Their job is generally to just stand there and tell people they can’t enter or something and call for help if the situation escalates. Lol at blaming the victim here. No mind to the 300lb physical monster forcing his way on the field.

The entire situation sounds kind of like that episode of the Simpson’s when Mr Burns hit Bart. Bart’s explanation of the story is hilariously exaggerated(the cops) and the reality is a lot more mellow. I bet Bennett just went down and was told he had to stop. I don’t doubt he said something like “do you know who I am?” And just kind of forced his way through nonchalantly. In the process maybe he mildly injured some frail old lady. I doubt he was ragdolling this old lady and cussing out the cops in the process lol. Either way the guys a huge douchebag.

jess-haynie_dallas-cowboys_dallas-cowboys-have-big-hole-on-offensive-line.jpg

*heavybreathing*

This post gave me half a chub

I don't care about Romo, but using his PGA Tour result to try to make fun of him is absolutely moronic. The guy is world class at two completely different sports and asswipes like you are too fucking dumb to grasp that.

This is my favorite version of you

Marty B is retiring.

One less ass-hat in the league.

Bennett got arrested...couldn't have happened to a classier guy.

200.gif

Shit, Denver might have an actual professional looking line if they nab Nelson.

Bolles, Leary, Paradis, Nelson, Veldheer

Not bad at all.

Best OL acquisition I've seen the Broncos make in a whie

The entire situation sounds kind of like that episode of the Simpson’s when Mr Burns hit Bart. Bart’s explanation of the story is hilariously exaggerated(the cops) and the reality is a lot more mellow. I bet Bennett just went down and was told he had to stop. I don’t doubt he said something like “do you know who I am?” And just kind of forced his way through nonchalantly. In the process maybe he mildly injured some frail old lady. I doubt he was ragdolling this old lady and cussing out the cops in the process lol. Either way the guys a huge douchebag.
I think he is an asshole, but I'm sure that security guard knew who he was...

I think he is an asshole, but I'm sure that security guard knew who he was...
Doesn't matter imo even if you recognize them.

I can't count the amount of times as a bouncer I had to refuse entry to guys we had play the night before cause they didn't have that day's wrist stamp or a wristband saying they could come in. Always got the:
"YOU KNOW WHO I AM!"

My response generally was:
"Yeah, you still haven't paid a fucking cover for tonight and don't have tonight's stamp so get in line like everyone else"

Doesn't matter imo even if you recognize them.

I can't count the amount of times as a bouncer I had to refuse entry to guys we had play the night before cause they didn't have that day's wrist stamp or a wristband saying they could come in. Always got the:
"YOU KNOW WHO I AM!"

My response generally was:
"Yeah, you still haven't paid a fucking cover for tonight and don't have tonight's stamp so get in line like everyone else"

Oh, definitely. I'm just saying that, like the Mr. Burns episode, if a rich person hurts you, it tends to be more painful ;).
For the record, I believe almost anyone vs. Bennett.

Oh, definitely. I'm just saying that, like the Mr. Burns episode, if a rich person hurts you, it tends to be more painful ;).
For the record, I believe almost anyone vs. Bennett.
No doubt. Bennett even lightly pushes me I'll do this:

"I got whiplash, ass whiplash"

I love the addition of Crabtree and John Brown (bc I remember watching him in 2015, hopefully he stays healthy), but I was really hoping they would keep Mike Wallace. I guess they are banking on getting a receiver in the draft.. but I don't like that as much. I would rather take Derwin James than Calvin Ridley, but it's looking like they are going to need a tackle, so maybe they get neither.

They signed James Hurst to a serious extension, but he had like a 44.2 grade on PFF and Alex Lewis is coming back, but both of them are guards, so I'm not sure where Hurst is going to play with Marshal Yanda returning. And they need a center now that Jensen is gone (he got way overpaid tho - we are always losing lineman in free agency).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back