Social NFL National Anthem Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. But not the right kind of jobs. It isn't that people are unemployed, rather that they are underemployed

I can see that you're not very bright! You want to be carried by the government.

These guys get to play a game making millions, in the most free country in the world, because of all the men and woman that gave their lives for this country and they disrespect them. Just blows me away.

So many other, better ways, to protest.

These guys get to play a game making millions, in the most free country in the world, because of all the men and woman that gave their lives for this country and they disrespect them. Just blows me away.

So many other better ways to protest.

Most free country in the world?

lmao

You actually have the largest imprisoned population in the entire world. Nothin' like that jailcell freedom!

The reason I used the word "has" is because it was past tense.

Clearly nobody is enslaved right now, but that does not mean oppression doesn't still exist.
Anyone using what happened to their ancestors as an excuse in modern America has bigger problems than "oppression".

Anyone using what happened to their ancestors as an excuse in modern America has bigger problems than "oppression".

Anyone unable to see that the racial issues in the U.S. have a connection to the past is being willfully blind.

So many other, better ways, to protest.

The players ARE the fucking game. They are the reason why you, and everyone else, watches football. Without them no one would be making any money. Also, they are employed by billionaires who profit off of them without lifting a finger. They sacrifice their bodies and, now we've discovered, their brains. All so a bunch of mouth breathing imbeciles can hurl invectives at them. It's absolutely calamitous.

It would raise taxes significantly.

I am not employed by any government entity, or any company that is funded by any sort of government money. I would gladly pay more income tax over the current premiums in health insurance. I am sure that many businesses/employers are more worried about the mandated healthcare over their taxes for the most part. People that are employed by counties, cities, schools, labor unions that work mostly on government projects, don't have to worry about healthcare costs because everything is handed to them. Us that are in private companies are the real taxpayers. We fund everything that is given to those employees. Private companies and their minimum wage employees fund their wages and the retirements, and can't save money for ourselves, and don't have those benefits.

Lol. You know its true! You can't think for yourself and you're waiting to be carried by somebody, It's the American way.
I'm not American. And I have been gainfully employed my entire adult life.

It would raise taxes significantly.

You are welcome, for the knowledge I just dropped on you! Don't turn your back on your conservative morning radio show! It's entertaining to hear uneducated callers give they're very biased and uninformed opinions!

this is bad for the NFL. A lot of people haven't cut the cable cord solely because of sports. Cable and sponsors are going to take a hit in this regard.

The players ARE the fucking game. They are the reason why you, and everyone else, watches football. Without them no one would be making any money. Also, they are employed by billionaires who profit off of them without lifting a finger. They sacrifice their bodies and, now we've discovered, their brains. All so a bunch of mouth breathing imbeciles can hurl invectives at them. It's absolutely calamitous.

The fans are everything. Without the fans there is no money to be made. But none of this matters either way for the topic at hand. No need to disrespect the country and flag and everything it stands for.

For all of the opportunities they have available to them. For having the right to actually protest. Everyone should respect all veterans who sacrificed themselves for our freedom.

literally no one in this whole thing. is not doing that.

that's just making stuff up to get offended by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back